Solved Players can't connect

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by Incrementing, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Players can't connect to the proxy at all.
    Console Output:
    Code (Text):
    18:47:29 [INFO] [Incrementing] disconnected with: Exception Connecting:NativeIoException : syscall:read(...)() failed: Connection reset by peer>
    I've tried restarting the vps that the bungeecord is running on but nothing seems to work.
    Anyone got any ideas on a fix?

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. I have 2 dedicated servers, the vps is just for the bungeecord.
    So that It's harder for people to find the IP addresses of the game servers.

#2 Incrementing, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  3. I also receive the error you are describing above, however, this happens to me to some players and does occur at random intervals. I do not have a VPN, running latest java, latest bungeecord, hosted on one dedicated server.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you add me on Skype I can help you with this issue! PM me! :) I am experienced with Dedicated servers and bungeecord/spigot.

5. In addition my error is slightly different than yours:

18:11:09 [INFO] [Player] <-> ServerConnector [Server] has connected
    18:11:09 [WARNING] [Player] <-> ServerConnector [Server] - IOException: syscall:read(...)() failed: Connection reset by peer
    18:11:09 [INFO] [Player] disconnected with: §fException Connecting:NativeIoException : syscall:read(...)() failed: Connection reset by peer @ io.netty.channel.unix.FileDescriptor:-1
    18:11:09 [INFO] [Player] -> ServerConnector [Server] has disconnected
    18:11:09 [INFO] [Player] -> UpstreamBridge has disconnected

6. @TheTacobite I just had this same error. Add me on Skype, coled1999

7. It's rather:
    1. You have a configuration problem
    2. You have a network problem
    3. You are running two servers on one port.
    4. If you're on a hosting site, Ask them to check their cattle grids.

8. I feel like I should post an update on this :)

I got sick of messing around trying to fix it and re-installed ubuntu on the VPS.
    So yeah, sorry if you're looking for an answer to this... I can't really help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.