1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bug Players lose ranks on name change

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Gadxyz, May 13, 2015.

1. Alright, so I am having this really annoying problem with Group Manager and PEX. Players will lose their ranks when they change their names. This is a big issue because the server is growing and we keep getting donations. If anyone could help me, I would really like this fixed ASAP.

2. Works for me on pex...
    I did have to move away from Groupmanager though due to this.

3. Im using Spigot #1649

4. It is certainly related to the fact that your permissions are not getting saved to UUID. Either that, or you're running your server in offline mode. Players are related to UUIDs, which should keep the permissions even with the name change.

5. Yes, Im using Bungee therefore, I have to run in offline mode.

6. Also, when i change bungeecord to true in spigot.yml players cant join

7. Make sure you set the bungeecord server's config to online and the spigot servers to offline. Then the spigot.yml config to bungeecord true.

8. Ah yes. forgot about ip_forward option. it needs enabling, otherwise your UUIDs will go awol.

Also the server-throttling. Set it to -1

9. Alright I've set it up and I just need to wait for someone to to change their name, I got a good feeling it will work :D thanks for the help man!

10. Hope it works out for you ^_^ :D If It helped, make sure you rep up :) That would help me get some reputation around spigot. New to the community.

11. I agree with you !