Players not taking mob damage.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by LordSherman, Jul 27, 2018.

1. In my server all players can drown, take fall damage, and pvp damage, but mobs do not do anything for them. We use WorldGuard and Multiverse. I have looked up and down and everything is set properly in the configs. No special flags are set I even tried setting mob-damage allow and still nothing. Any ideas on this? If you need any more information please let me know I will try to update as fast as possible.

EDIT: Looks like even opped players take no mob damage, so most likely nothing permissions related.

EDIT2: We do use factions and I am thinking its something to do with the wilderness not allowing it but am not sure how to check that, I looked at the factions flags but do not see anything relating to it.

#1 LordSherman, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  2. Hi,
    did you check if world guard removed mob damage? it could be in the flags of the world ... otherwise you can try looking in the config.yml

3. Yeah I checked, It is supposed to be set to allow by default but I also went ahead and added it in anyways and still not working properly.