Spigot PlayerSQL 2.12.3

Synchronize data between servers.

1. I'm looking for a sql database that contains vault (money) info that I can use it a Status board. How can I add vault to this?

2. Is it normal that a player get "data locked" if the disconnect 'caused by "Time Out" or other connection issues?

Sry for my bad english.

3. PlayerSQL doesn't have that function at present.

4. Craftconomy is a Vault compatible economy plugin that provides MySQL storage support.

5. Why craftconomy? It's all fine with craftconomy. Only PlayerSQL has this problem with "data locked" on my server.

6. Sorry wrong quote, I was answering to @EODSteven

7. I also don't know why players data get locked so often. :confused:

8. I think i have too much server connected to the playersql-database. (6 server) xD

9. epic plugin.

10. The Plugin is nearly unusable and we are getting trouble with our players.
    First of all, the syncing every three minutes closes the players inventories or chats.
    And then our players very often get "your data is locked" errors. Even if they are doing nothing special and are completely idle or AFK.
    It takes 10 Minutes and more that the players can join again.

Can you please give us some tipps how we can change this?

11. not work on my server :(
    Code (Text):
    [02:56:16] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/playersql-1.17.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/mengcraft/playersql/Main : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:135) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:329) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:292) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:198) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [?:1.7.0_55]
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/mengcraft/playersql/Main : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:64) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        ... 6 more

12. Java8 please/w\

13. i cant change java in verygames V1 :(

#735 Flashlight, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  14. Is it possible to add "AncientGates" to the supported Plugins for "PlayerSQL Bridge"? I often get "Data locked" if i relogg too fast. I already change the "delay" high but it's not very good if the player must wait too long for the Inventory. :confused:

Sry for bad english.

15. Got a new problem. PlayerSQL close the Inventory & Chat after some minutes automatically.
    It's not usefull if a player wanna write something or craft and its close for no reason.

Try to let the inventory open for some minutes. You will see it will close without pressing ESC or something else.

After deleting "PlayerSQL" the Problem is gone so i think it comes from this Plugin. Please fix it. :)
    Thank You.