PlayerVaults: How to disable in certain MVC world?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by zerekify, May 23, 2015.

1. I currently got the plugin called "PlayerVaults", and I have been messing around with it. On my server I use multiple inventories to keep people from going to creative, and bringing into survival. I am able to go into creative, get items, open my vault and put it in. I can comeback into survival, and recover all the items. Is there any way I am able to disable "PlayerVaults" in my plot world?
    - Thanks, Zerekify

2. If you have a permission plugin like PermissionsBukkit, you can remove everyone's PlayerVaults perms for whatever world you don't want them to be able to use vaults in.

3. I have PermissionsEx, and how would I do that?

4. Just set permissions per world.

5. Not really sure how. Could I have a example?

6. Like this. http://pastebin.com/hvbM9v1t

And use MultiWorld. MV is garbage.

7. Thanks, I'll try it out later! I'm gonna stick with MV for now until it actually becomes a problem.

8. How do I know whether to use - -essentials.blah or - essentials.blah ?

9. - essentials.node to give permission
    - -essentials.node to negate permission

It's not always required to negate every single permission. It's just some developers are stupid and set permissions to default true, and with a plugin with a lot of nodes (like mcMMO), it's a bitch to configure.

This is what I do for plugins that have a bunch of default true permission nodes. If there's ever something I want to negate in a plugin with a lot of nodes, I will negate that node and then do plugin.*

So say I don't want players to use ban but I want them to have everything else.

- -essentials.ban
    - essentials*

The way PEX works is it scans down the list. So it will see -essentials.ban before essentials.* and will block the player from using ban, but all other essentials commands will go down to essentials.* which obviously gives them permission for it. If essentials.* came first and -essentials.ban after, it would see essentials.* first and let them use ban regardless if -essentials.ban comes after it or now.

10. Alright, I get it now. Thanks you were very helpful!