Spigot PlayerWaterDamage 1.2.0

Is Minecraft too easy. Well with this plugin water becomes painful. Enjoy

1. VisualCody submitted a new resource:

PlayerWaterDamage - Is Minecraft too easy. Well with this plugin water becomes painful. Enjoy

Read more about this resource...

2. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Nice. But Feature requests:
    • At present, we have to list every player (UUID) who should take damage -- a very long list. I would prefer to list players who should bypass damage -- a much shorter list.
    • Per world configuration would be nice. We use this sort of thing only in ExtraHardMode worlds.

3. @SlimeDog Will see what I can do. I envisioned using this for roleplay but never thought about using it for ExtraHard modes.
    hence why it is more designed to setup a single player as having this effect but I can add an invert option so the username list becomes a blacklist

will also add a world option shouldn't be too hard to add

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. VisualCody updated PlayerWaterDamage with a new update entry:

1.1.0 - White/Blacklists and World limits

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. @SlimeDog Just released 1.1.0 which adds both these features for you :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. VisualCody updated PlayerWaterDamage with a new update entry:

1.1.1 - Add Permissions options and fix boats

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Can you please make this plugin also on the version 1.12.2

8. Don't think I can because in 1.13 they changed how Materials work. I could make it a legacy plugin but considering more people run the latest Spigot it seems better to just target 1.13 and thus it does not get labeled a legacy plugin on newer versions.

9. I have seen many servers running on 1.12 for example freshtime (Is a German Server)

10. So, How do i enable it? is it a file that i have to edit? and if so, what file is it?

11. You could also add the option to modify the damage that the water does to you per second