Playstation? Xbox?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by TheWisePotato, Feb 23, 2018.

?

What's your PERSONAL favorite?

1. Xbox

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Playstation

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. So, one of the biggest controversial debates between the two leading console providers.

Who do you think is the top dog? PS or Xbox?

2. I can't really say. I've had pretty good experiences on both, yet the same amount of bad ones. If I had to choose then... xbox. I really only played GTA on PS. Pretty much it.

3. Why not make a poll? XBox has a better UI than PS and is more "universal" imo (can hook with all microsoft products etc)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Poll added.

And yeah! I agree with Xbox being more universal, and also the fact Xbox doesn't require you to be in the same lobby to be in a party like PS required.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ima big fan of the ps4 tbh

6. I prefer/grew up with xbox. Never ever changing unless something triggers it.

7. Xbox for liiiife, never had good luck with playstations and I just dont like the interface

8. I would not play on any Console, i stay with the good old pc

9. Both systems are good, It really depends what you grew up with/what your friends play on. ( Xbox ftw tho :p )

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. md_5

Administrator Developer

Not sure about playstation, but xboxes are dirt cheap at the moment

11. IDK.............................................................................THIS IS TOO HARD

12. Well Ill throw my two cents in.... Im partial to PS... grew up with it. Im old, I remember when we were kids and we somehow got the PS1 like a year before they were released in north america. I do agree the GUI on PS4 isn't the best, but I have to say I much prefer the controller of the PS4 of the bulky xbox controller.
    I have both systems, but I myself haven't actually played the new xbox system. Its in the bedroom collecting dust haha.
    On that note I dont really play the PS4 much either. I bought it strictly for Uncharted 4 (LOVE IT) but i basically used it for a year playing MineCraft until I discovered how much better MC Java is.
    I guess it really counts down to personal preference vs which is actually better.

13. Nah nah nah, dont be a console peasant. Ascend to the PC Master Race!