Spigot PlayTime » 1.7 - 1.17 • PlaceholderAPI support 2.1.1

Never wonder how many hours you or anyone else has spent on your server ever again!

1. PCPSells submitted a new resource:

PlayTime - Never wonder how many hours you or anyone else has spent your the server ever again!

Read more about this resource...

2. Aren't you banned on MC-Market

3. Yes I am. I developed a plugin and apparently someone had already developed it (and kept it very private) and once they realized it was really close too there plugin (But mine had A LOT more work put into it) They banned me. They didn't exactly like me either. I'm a very straight up guy. I tend to curse at people on forums. Why? Cause I can :D

4. Do you have discord? and also are you the new owner of asylum or the one who's owned it and the server got leaked?

5. Discord Link - https://discord.gg/ZwFBJwq
    and no, I'm the original owner/developer/creator of AsylumCloud OP-Prison. A guy named Aireesan took it a while back, but then I took it back an got him to close the server. Also, he TRIED to leak the files, but that was stopped as well.

6. Really? bc someone leaked some old version even though the forum got taken down.

7. Yeah, I remember that version. Very outdated and a lot of plugins don't work nor have 80% of the current features. Not a big deal lol

8. Can you make this bungee support

9. PCPSells updated PlayTime with a new update entry:

Added new permissions + new notification on viewing others playtime

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Try loading it into your bungee plugins folder. I've heard it works. Just PM me & let me know!

11. PCPSells updated PlayTime with a new update entry:

[2.0.0] Full command recode

12. PCPSells updated PlayTime with a new update entry:

[2.0.1] 1.14 support + /pt (player) fix

13. Can you add other placeholders? Such as times joined, afk time total, messages sent, times donated, money spent via shopguiplus, etc?

14. I was just asked to add PlaceholderAPI support so I plan to do that.
    I unfortunately can't track times donated & I'm not familiar with the ShopGUI resource anymore, so that would be down the road if added.
    I only really plan to add placeholders for a players play time and their original join date possibly.
    Possibly more if really needed, but the AFK time thing should be from an AFK management plugin, not this one :p

#14 PCPSells, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
  15. Alrighty, thanks :)

16. I would like to translate day, hour, minute, second to my language
    and maybe an option to make it show hours like 48 hours not 2 days, some people prefer to see thousands of hours than days or month

17. I plan to make those words configurable in the next update.
    When it comes to the 48 hours thing, sorry but the resource will always format it that way.

• Like Like x 1
  18. PCPSells updated PlayTime with a new update entry:

[2.0.2] Configurable time formats + 'reload' sub-command

19. Is there ways to add commands at X amount of playtime achieved? And I'm not sure if I asked before, but is there a way to block AFK time to be added to playtime check command? And is there a way to add AFK Time tracking?

20. This plugin is meant to be extremely lightweight with just simply '/playtime' & '/playtime (player)'

If were to code an Anti-AFK system that logged that time separately, playtime reached commands and a top GUI, I'd personally prefer making that a cheap premium resource as the Anti-AFK system alone would pretty complicated due to water movements etc.