Bukkit PlotMe [OFFICIAL] 0.16.3

The most popular multi-world plot management plugin.

1. Great for Creative and Surivival Servers!
    Most popular Minecraft plot plugin!
    PlotMe
    Made by ZachBora.
    Maintained by MattBDev a.k.a. MBon29

PlotMe v0.17 RELEASED! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

[​IMG]
    PlotMe is a multi-world plot management plugin. Each plot world has its own configurations. Each plot is also protected and only the owner can build on it. The roads surrounding the plots are protected from griefing.​

Read more about this resource...

#1 MBon29, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. First! :) Amazing plugin this is. :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Not your plugin, :mad:

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. ZachBora liked this plugin. Pretty sure its ok

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. what's the difference between this version and the original 0.13f?

6. Did you get direct permission from @ZachBora to post it, though? Not trying to start anything, but..... A "like" is not an approval for a plugin...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. No Difference. This is the same exact version. We are planning on moving from BukkitDev to Spigot because there is a better community here and the direction the Bukkit website is headed does not appeal to us.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Excellent, welcome to Spigot! Can't wait to see what the future brings for Plotme.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. connor12568

Supporter

Please read the entire thread before making accusations
    He says and I quote

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I just added that so people don't keep commenting saying I am stealing someone's work. I'm happy people are paying attention to the notices.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Actually I only noticed because I was looking into how to set up a plot as a public plot. Like if I wanted to set up a plot as a market place for the players to build their own shops in. I don't see a command line that will toggle between private and public. Do I need an add-on plugin for that or am I derping out and missing something?

12. The command
    will allow the plot to become public for all players on the server to build on.

13. Aaaaand this is why I hate asking questions, because when I get the answer I feel mega stupid. lol

Thank you, that's a lot easier than trying to add every player name one by one which is what I was starting to fear I would have to do.

14. Hello! I have a question on plot limitations. Say I give a player plotme.limit.2. Later, when the player buys another plot, I give the player plotme.limit.3. Will the limit of 3 override the limit of 2?

15. just remove the perms. plotme.limit.2 and add plotme.limit.3

16. No I'm using groups, so when I have:

Code (Text):
    A:
      Permissions:
      - plotme.limit.2
    And a player buys a 3rd plot (in have currency), and console runs:

Code (Text):
    pex user <user> add plotme.limit.3
    Which one will override?

17. im not too sure but it should override it by the higher number

18. That's why I'm asking the author.