Bukkit PlotMe [OFFICIAL] 0.16.3

The most popular multi-world plot management plugin.

1. Support the time travel.
    -PlotMe 2012-2016

2. I'm so excited for Winter 2016!

3. Lol its 2017 though

4. PlotSquard is Super Shit all GS Owners will be not Convertet from PlotMe to PlotSquared!!!
    I don't use PlotSquared i use PlotMe be me i have not problems my Dev change the Version from Craftbukkit: ..... to selve show wot is the Server Spigot version and PlotMe Updatig commplett Automatic :)

5. PlotSquared looks for players with their UUIDs in world/playerdata, if the uuid dat file does not exist, it will print Unknown. If you did world resets (the main world where playerdata(s) loads) thats normal why it shows Unknown.

I'd suggest from your past world(s), reuploading those playerdata files but beware it can cause issues (wrong inventory, past inventory backup or corrupted) so i guess better sticking with PlotMe or move to P^2 and keep those unknwon player names :/

6. Are you quoting a comment from like a year ago? Chill out, I apologized after I found out.

7. 2017-06-18_21.33.49.png

What the fuck just happened here?!?

8. check your bukkit.yml and make sure the generator is set to PlotMe
    also check Multiverse-Core world.yml and check the generator to be PlotMe
    If both are already have PlotMe generator in configs. this only means that you updated to 1.12 and PlotMe plugin has been broken.

If thats not the case and you're still on 1.11.2, make sure you have the PlotMe-DefaultGenerator.jar plugin besides PlotMe.jar in your plugins folder.