Bukkit PlotMe [OFFICIAL] 0.16.3

The most popular multi-world plot management plugin.

1. Where can we submit tickets?

Another suggestion regarding the UUID conversion: If someone entered an invalid player name for a helper, PlotMe attempts to do a UUID look-up on every startup. I suggest you output the names that aren't found to the console so we can remove them from the plots.

2. The current PlotMe versions are NOT compitable with WorldEdit 6.X , use WorldEdit 5.6.3 , heres the link for it: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/worldedit/files/57-world-edit-5-6-3-jar-only-for-bukkit-1-7-10/
    When the new PlotMe v0.15 releases, MBon will have WorldEdit support for 6.x :)

3. Hello, I come to you because there is a small problem with the order / plotme add player . I have added the plotme.use permission , but nothing done and no error or message.
    Thank you in advance.

4. I agree. However, I think it would be better to hook into Essentials (no need to make it a dependency, but sofdepend).. or PlotMe could have their own user files. If this happend then you wouldn't need to type their full name when adding, removing, denying.. etc. Would be great to have something like this :)

5. Hey! The PlotMe commands /plotme add and /plotme remove is not included in "plotme.use" you need to add these permissions to them:
    - plotme.use.add
    - plotme.use.remove

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. And I'm md_5.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Cool! thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. That is intended

9. If you don't believe me then I guess you can wait for updates on the bukkit dev that will never come.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. LihP

Supporter

I would like to see a small change to the permissions to prevent users from accidentally adding everyone to their plot with commands like "/p add *". Perhaps add permissions similar to essentials essentials.msg.multiple like:
    plotme.use.add.multiple, plotme.use.deny.multiple

Secondly I always advise my players to remove everyone from their plot before going offline so a command to remove everyone would be useful.

Thanks.

#70 LihP, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  11. There will be a minor update after v0.15 with a permission for this.

12. That is why I replied..? :) Just helping people out making your job easier :*

13. Sorry, I was replying super fast to a ton of messages. LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #74 Lskitto, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  15. Also, can you add these features?
    • Plot Border Block changes when claimed (changes back when unclaimed) or similar identification between claimed/unclaimed plots that's easy to see e.g. banners
    • Plot Linking
    • Expanding the Plot Size without having to create a new world
    • Changing the Plot Roads/Borders without having to create a new world
    • Feature in config where if a user is banned/temp-banned/kicked then all their plot(s) are reset, and possibly placed in a "Holding Cell" where you can restore a user's plot(s) within x days (maybe the plot(s) are put on "hold" during that time where nobody can claim it), after the time set it's permanently reset to free up space. ("/plot restore <username>" to restore, "/plotme permadel <username>" to reset regardless of time set), if holding-cell is false then just reset (see example config below)
    Code (Text):
    reset-when: true
      kicked: false
      temp-ban: false
      ban: true
    holding-cell: true
    time: 30d

#76 Lskitto, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  16. PlotMe v0.15 has begun the testing phase. Many bugs have been encountered. Stay tuned.

17. Sweet! Good to hear!

Working out my new 1.8 server and if you need anyone to test some, I can.

18. Thanks for offering but at the moment I am the only one working on PlotMe and I am pretty busy. I don't want to give you a jar with lots of broken code that I can't fix right away.

19. Hello, error console, good worldedit bukkit 5.6.3, error worldedit 6.0.1 et 6.0.0 spigot :

Code (Text):
    [02:50:38] [Server thread/ERROR]: **** THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE TO DO WITH PER WORLD PLUGINS ****
    Could not pass event PlayerJoinEvent to PlotMe v0.13f
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at us.Myles.PWP.TransparentListeners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:122) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at us.Myles.PWP.TransparentListeners.PWPRegisteredListener.callEvent(PWPRegisteredListener.java:30) [PerWorldPlugins.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerList.onPlayerJoin(PlayerList.java:262) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerList.a(PlayerList.java:147) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.LoginListener.b(LoginListener.java:109) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.LoginListener.c(LoginListener.java:41) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:159) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:82) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:785) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:316) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:623) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526) [spigot-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_65]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sk89q.worldedit.LocalSession.getMask()Lcom/sk89q/worldedit/masks/Mask;
        at com.worldcretornica.plotme.PlotWorldEdit.setMask(PlotWorldEdit.java:61) ~[?:?]
        at com.worldcretornica.plotme.PlotWorldEdit.setMask(PlotWorldEdit.java:18) ~[?:?]
        at com.worldcretornica.plotme.listener.PlotWorldEditListener.onPlayerJoin(PlotWorldEditListener.java:78) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
        at us.Myles.PWP.TransparentListeners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:120) ~[?:?]
        ... 15 more