Spigot PlotMe [OFFICIAL] 0.16.3

The most popular multi-world plot management plugin.

1. I don't know about this and I haven't really tested it myself. Does anyone have any suggestions for this person?
    It is possible that you stayed on 0.16/0.16.1/0.16.2 for too long that the database is just corrupted now. I would suggest switching to mysql though because the data should transfer over just fine and it is a much more stable and reliable option.

2. So you consider using MySQL to be better than using SQLite, even for small servers (100 plots)? I thought you were still making changes to the MySQL interface.

3. I am having some issues with the command /plotme not responding at a random time.
    No errors are displayed in the console, and the plugin is loaded correctly with no errors.
    http://imgur.com/KCEs8RU

Using plotme v0.16.3

I have send a pm with my whole startup log.

4. I am in the middle of traveling and my computer is failing to boot up. I will be unable to provide support for awhile

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. The armor stands are not protected?

6. Armor stands are identified as mobs by mojang, I can't recall, but possibly the author is looking at this?

7. No they are not. And also the snowman leaves snow on all plots even plots that has no owner.
    Snowman is the biggest glitch and there is no fix. but this might fix temporary.

"/plot weanywhere" then type "//replacenear 100000000 snow 0" then wait couple hours until it clears all the snow.

If your server crashed, you gotta try it again and again until finally you clear all the snow.
    Also place a command block and set this command: "/killall snowman" and set interval for 5 seconds.
    done.

8. In my server the world "plotworld" has in the region __global__ the flag: "deny-spawn snowman" and this is fixed but the users cannot create snowmans in this world...

9. I am fixing this in the next update. the main reason they are not protected is because I would have needed to drop support for Minecraft 1.7

• Like Like x 2
  10. This plugin is a great plugin and I'm really glad that you guys are still developing and working on it.

I have fixed the snowman issue by installing a plugin to disable certain mobs. Sorry for asking it here couple times.

I have a small question thogh, when player change their username, PlotMe doesn't update plot owner name to their new username. Player cannot clear their plot or do any commands that plot owner can do. Except they can still build in their plot.
    Is there any way to make PlotMe to update database to change the plot owner to their new username? Thanks.

11. You need to be using 0.16.3 for this to work

12. Can someone confirm for me that the plugin works on 1.8.3?
    I am still traveling and only have access to my phone.

13. Theepwner

Supporter

14. I am removing the code to refresh the biome when you change it in game. You will need to log out and log back in to see the biome change. I am doing this due to a memory leak on the minecraft client that cannot be fixed by me or the Spigot team.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm having issue to which players are stealing my roads. http://prntscr.com/6e2hdb
    The also do it with the ice-blocks.

EDIT: Updated PlotMe from 16.1 to 16.3 seems to be fine.

16. I updated to the latest Dev build (PlotMe:#113 and PlotMe-DefaultGenerator:#48). the server loads OK but now it doesn't know the plotworld. when I go on the creative server and I type /plot info. it says "this is not a plotworld"

In PlotMe Folder I see it has created a new Database file called "plotmecore.db"
    So I assume it's not reading the the original database (which is "plots.db").
    Then I deleted the new generated file (plotmecore.db) which is empty and renamed the main database from plots.db to plotmecore.db.
    Started the server and now when I go on creative server. plots doesn't have owner. when I type /plot info it says This plot has no owners. All plots!!
    This method didn't work. so I set the config in PlotMe to read the database. I converted plots.db to plots.sql with this command: "sqlite plots.db .dump > plos.sql", I created Database with phpmyadmin and imported plots.sql.zip. but when I import in phpmyadmin I get this error:
    Code (Text):
    PRAGMA foreign_keys=OFF;
    I think maybe if I could be able to import the sql database to phpmyadmin Plotme could work. maybe not.
    Did I do anything wrong? is there any other way to fix this?
    Is there anyway to import plots.db to SQL database in game with commands? (just like we can load PEX permissions.yml to database with /pex import file"?

Another issue:
    I'm using the Latest Dev build (build:#17)for Dynmap-Plotme, but it seems to be broken. I get this error in console:
    Code (Text):
    [04:33:18] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling DynmapPlotMe v0.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.worldcretornica.plotme_core.PlotMeCoreManager.getInstance()Lcom/worldcretornica/plotme_core/PlotMeCoreManager;
        at com.worldcretornica.dynmapplotme.DynmapPlotMe.onEnable(DynmapPlotMe.java:217) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:335) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:356) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:316) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:402) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:370) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:325) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:211) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:505) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-35348a5-ee6d0fa]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_75]
    Now I deleted PlotMe Dev build and Dynmap-Plotme and restored the previous version (the one available on here) and I will stick with it until this may be fixed.
    Can't wait for UUID support. because people are changing their username and they loose access to their plots.

#1219 davewolax, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  17. Hi,

My Survival server has crashed a few times and the last bit of information each time has mentioned the PlotMe plugin provided here.

Here is the console error (I took what I scroll down to)
    http://pastebin.com/N0i11NVF

One player on my server has noticed that the server would crash while he was inside plotworld and occured when he would walk too far out in that world. (He was checking to see if his laptop was glitchy or if it was Minecraft)

Regards,
    Zyr