Spigot PlotSquared v4: v6 out now! 4.4.495

The best plot plugin available for Minecraft.

1. Zaino60

Supporter

Hello!
    Is there a way to configure it so players have permission to execute a certain command ONLY while in their plot?

2. I fixed it. It was another plugins allowing players to open other peoples chests and for the flag "use" i set that in the config and anyone can open chests so thats not what i want thanks though.

3. I got this error on 1.9.4 server:

Code (Text):
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PacketPlayOutMapChunk.<init>(net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.Chunk, boolean, int)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at com.intellectualcrafters.plot.util.ReflectionUtils$RefClass.getConstructor(ReflectionUtils.java:335)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at com.plotsquared.bukkit.util.SendChunk.<init>(SendChunk.java:53)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at com.plotsquared.bukkit.BukkitMain.initPlotQueue(BukkitMain.java:407)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at com.intellectualcrafters.plot.PS.<init>(PS.java:253)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at com.plotsquared.bukkit.BukkitMain.onEnable(BukkitMain.java:127)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:292)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader.enablePlugin(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:141)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:361)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:321)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:201)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:532)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]: Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PacketPlayOutMapChunk.<init>(net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.Chunk, boolean, int)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Unknown Source)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     at com.intellectualcrafters.plot.util.ReflectionUtils$RefClass.getConstructor(ReflectionUtils.java:332)
    [21:04:02] [Server thread/WARN]:     ... 13 more
    How i can fix it ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. have you tried the latest jenkins build? Also never blindly update the main server software on a production server :) (spotted it in our test environment, but haven't got round to trying the dev build yet)

5. Pls update to Bukkit 1.9.4. Thnx.

6. And can anywhere help my to use schematic templates for the Plotgenerator (plot/ border)?

7. Zaino60

Supporter

I meant an automatic way to make players to have permission to execute a specific commands while in their plot, applied to all plots in the world. Making regions one by one would take ages + it wouldn't work because allowed-cmds allows you to execute the command if it's blocked in another region, I'm looking for something that gives u permission to execute the command even though you don't have the node!

8. Pls be patient. Thnx.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hi !

There is a permission to override /plot deny to my moderator please ?

10. Server crashing when going near a certain players plot. Running Spigot 1.9.2 and the latest version of PlotSquared. Here is the error in console: http://pastebin.com/FctEtZvY
    Also - I contacted the dev of PremiumVanish - he said it was PlotSquared

11. That error log tells me that PremiumVanish is the issue and not PlotSquared.

12. Here's what the PremiumVanish dev said "PlotSquared is causing the crash, not pv. the errors related to pv are just a thing with the database, once again. I think I should just make it display a warning instead of errors in the future."

13. You don't look hard enough
    Code (Text):
    plots.admin.command.deny
    Since it is a premium resource, I am not able to see how this plugin is accessing a database. It doesn't matter what the other plugin author said because I can't do anything if he doesn't communicate with me or Empire92. All other plugins accessing a database work fine with this plugin.

14. How do I enable TNT, sand and pistons on the plots of the players?

15. This permission does not give access to the plots to my moderators in deny plots ...

16. If your mods are denied from a plot and you want them to be allowed on it, use "plots.admin.entry.denied"
    If you want them to be able to use the deny command then use the permission I mentioned before.

17. Not sure what you mean, you are able to place these blocks by default