Spigot PlotSquared v4: v6 out now! 4.4.495

The best plot plugin available for Minecraft.

1. #Mbon294TheWin! and all the rest of the team I guess x)

2. How do you make your own Template? I have a schematic, can I convert that to a template? I have tried /plot setup, but I want to import my own plot design. Please help.

3. Is there a better explanation for plotsquared on survival? It's working properly but I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around how to control and configure it for my users.

4. Wanted to see if I could get a reply to this.

5. Can you update this plugin to 1.9

6. It is...

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Only if you make me a sandwich.

8. Great plugin, better than PlotMe

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Well it imported plotme database and data is in plotĀ² database now. Im using same world as plotme did and doing /plot home says that no plots found. doing /plot info says this is not a plot world. How to fix that? Could it be because its a default world?

10. Ahhh, you replicated whats going to happen in California soon :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Did you restart your server, this normally only happens on reload(no, not plugin reload, spigots /reload).

12. Hi ! PlotSquared work in 1.9.4 ? My server is in 1.9.2 and it's Okay !

13. LOL nice one :D

14. Hello, I make a plotme conversion but now there is a lot of plot with the owner : Unknown, I would like to purge ONLY these plots, but the command is quite dangerous so I would like to know if you can tell me how to remove only the "Unknown plots"
    Thanks

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Go to them, then do /p delete

16. Yeah the server does restart after a certain time, but I had restarted it a few times before hand.

17. Never use /reload

18. I just updated my server to 1.9.4 and found this in console -> http://pastebin.com/fbZqfDiS

Not sure what to do with it. Plugin is working.

19. I have it set up for plots to expire after 120 days. Is there an option to protect a plot so it cannot expire?