Bukkit [Plotz] Greetings 0.7

Nice little messages for when you enter a plot

1. kyle submitted a new resource:

[Plotz] Greetings - Nice little messages for when you enter a plot

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. A while back, I used the source you provided and included Title support using ConnorLinfoots TitleAPI: http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/titleapi.1325/

It looks pretty sweet; entering a plot and seeing a plot greeting appear as a title or subtitle. If you ever get the time, you should add this feature as well!

I'd give you my source, but all I did was replace

Code (Text):
        public static void sendMessage(Player p, String message) {
            p.sendMessage(ChatColor.translateAlternateColorCodes('&', message));
        }
    with

Code (Text):
        public static void sendMessage(Player p, String message){
            TitleAPI.sendTitle(p,30,50,34, null, ChatColor.translateAlternateColorCodes('&', message));
          }

I didn't bother with an extra config parameter or anything because I'm a newb.

3. Sorry for double posting.. I need to report a database issue. On my server, I use MySQL to store all plot data. When a player sets a custom greeting using special symbols, such as & or ', they save (correctly I assume) as u0026 and u0027 respectively. However, after a server restart, these codes fail to load as their respective symbols and show up as u0026 in the plot greeting as players enter plots. I'm not entirely sure what's causing this, or if you can reproduce this at all. If you know more about this, some help or a bug fix would be greatly appreciated!!

4. Lee

Lee

When I add the permission "plotz.greeting" players still cant change the greeting? What am I missing?

5. JugadorNinja

Supporter

Does this have title screen messages?

6. na sorry ;-;

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Add action bar message support?