Plugin for doing specific things.

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Endergod92, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!

I've done tons and tons of looking online, and out of all of the cosmetic/particle plugins, none of them do what I want. Custom items is one thing, sure, making an item with custom enchants and lore and everything. What I'm looking for, is to be able to make custom books. Example, Book of Love, book has heart particles, lore..... So the book could be spawned in, and to use the book, you would place it in an anvil with say, a chest piece or set of boots, and those particles would be applied to the armor so that when you wear it you get the particles.

Maybe I just haven't looked in the right places, but I have yet to see a plugin that does that. Any help would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

2. I can make a plugin like this, but it will not be free ...

If this is something you would be interested in, contact me. Raymond#0001

otherwise, there are other plugins on spigot such as Additions+ that may do something like that

3. If nothing public has what you want, you will need to hire a developer to make this plugin for you. You will need to pay said developer for their time the average price will be around 15-20 USD/hr generally though it depends how complex of a system you wanted. Make a post in "hiring developers" sub forum stating your budget and the outline of exactly what your looking for.