[Plugin Idea & Vouch Copy] Villager Merchant

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Praya, May 27, 2018.

1. Praya

Benefactor

so, recently i created a plugin for villager.
    I made this plugin with a background my friend was annoyed with some stuff from trading with villager.

for example, it's easy to get rare books like mending, thus making the book worthless.
    or easily get a map of rare structures from villager career librarians.

I have completed some features, such as:
    - interactive menu
    - custom career
    - merchant stats
    - unlock recipe
    - breeding

However I still feel this plugin has not fulfilled all the potential features of the villager
    so anyone with a good idea can discuss the features that can be added.

people who have contributions in this plugin, I will give you access to download this plugin for free.

#note:
    - what I need here is idea for the main function plugin: trading and villager behavior

these are some animations of the features I've created: [animation by @Asfarul]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#1 Praya, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Command Reward Because Trading Item with villager is too ordinary.
    • Adding Messages/Action Bars/Sounds/Titles After done Trading to make it looks alive.

2. Can you add a support for the money from vault ? and can you a customenu for buy the items and add a support for citizens please ???? ^^

3. Praya

Benefactor

that features already implemented ender

4. Praya

Benefactor

sounds good for change the result to a command

• Like Like x 1
  5. Okay. Also can you add a support for add the custom holograms upper the seller and per seller please ? ^^ and can you add a random particule effect and the stytle of the particules customisable about the seller ? ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Make an Egg Spawn
    • Add Particles around/near villager
    • Add Fully customizable messages/config

6. Praya

Benefactor

this plugin purpose is to generate custom career on villager, it's not a custom shop plugin.
    so any villager that spawn will have custom career / career default if there is no custom career.
    that mean if I add hologram for every villager, will causing a problem

7. Praya

Benefactor

anyway, thank you for the suggestion