Plugin needed: paying to use a switch/button

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by moistgreentoast, May 15, 2016.

1. There used to be a plugin I used for this called PaidSwitch, but it hasn't been updated since 2012 so I'm hoping there's something more current? It just needs to have a way to mark certain switches (buttons, pressure plates, and/or levers) as costing money to use, and then when another player uses it money is taken out of their account and put into the player who created the Button's account.

Are there any up to date plugins that do this?

2. I dont know of one.... Would be cool to know of one though.

3. This is actually pretty simple to accomplish. I'm sure you can find someone willing to update or re-make the plugin. Try pming the main author if he still plans on updating.

4. yeah, being a skript dev I would just do it there but I personally like java better. just takes longer to make

5. It's been marked as Abandoned, so I would assume he has no intention of updating. :<

6. Have you actually tried using it again? Are there any errors? Is there any feature that isn't working? The beauty of the API is that all plugins that uses it should still work, even from 5 years ago.

7. True... I'd check but I'm on mobile right now

8. If I Was You, I Would Use ServerSigns. Then you can set a command and set a price and cooldown. Easy to configure, try it