Suggestion Plugin Review

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by MadMaxCookie, May 23, 2016.

1. So I've thinked about only 1 review for the whole plugin not per version review.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I've asked to 1 review per plugin instead of able to review every version of spigot resources.

3. Ah, I see.

4. MiniDigger

Supporter

well, I think that reviewing a version rather then the plugin is good.
    Maybe the first version had many bugs and ppl only gave it like 3 stars but the second version is much better.
    it should be visible that the bad reviews where for an outdated version.
    I don't see a need to change that

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Indeed, there isn't a need. It could show that the author has fixed bugs and such as the plugin evolves. This will show the author is active and attentive. Which is always good. There isn't a need.

6. Would be fine if the review was editable, then the person could change it if it really did improve.

7. FormallyMyles

Supporter

I feel the review system is alright as a person who gets quite a few reviews here's my input:
    • I understand that reviews can no longer be removed, (it makes me cry when people don't know how to setup my plugin). But hey it's fair treatment to everyone.
    • I feel that there should be a weight that newer reviews are worth more, so you're not punished for fixing bugs.
    • I do believe old reviews should be kept, to indicate there were bugs but now fixed.

Hopefully that gives some of my insight to it, I don't think reviews need to be editable.

8. MiniDigger

Supporter

no.
    because not every user who wrote a review will check back and update thier review.
    I realy don't see a problem with the current system. What is your problem with the current system @MadMaxCookie ?

9. MiniDigger

Supporter

maybe only show reviews for the current version below the ressource.

10. Oh Indeed I agree to what you've said guys but I have an idea for no scam and decrease the counts of reviews

what about if you review again your old review would be removed and changed to the new ones.