[Plugin search] Boosters

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by SkylessCraft, Jun 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

I was wondering if there is a plugin which enable the ability to sell boosters like double McMMO XPs, double EXP, Speed II, ... for everyone, similar to the Hypixel Booster system, but for a skyblock and/or survive server.

It should be free and as customisable as possible.
    Version 1.10 - Offline Mode but with bungeecord proxy online mode.

2. I don't know how customizable it is since it would require some connection with an API like BuyCraft's for the shop, and the plugin wouldnt know what to call a booster

3. No, you could make a command to spawn in the boosters and when you pay on the shop it activates that command and you get the booster. It's fairly simple...

4. So, I thought when you buy a Booster in the Buycraft store, it would send a command (see image down below) to the choosen server and give the buyer a booster on their account = they would get entry in the booster.yalm under their UUID, since they connected via bungeecord which fetches their UUID and send it to each server.
    So the booster does not instantly start, the player has to activate it via a ingame command.
    After they used this command = queued it, the entery in the booster yalm would be removed.
    [​IMG]

5. I actually never used buycraft, I was just using naive knowledge

6. So instead of an API I would need a YALM-document in where all UUIDs which bought a booster would be saved with the correspondent ammount of the boostertype.

And then the plugin could know who has how much of what booster.

7. I have this plugin if u want
    i have Similar like PvPingMc
    1 by 1. 100% the same thing
    pm me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.