Plugin set health for the member

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by TruonggThanhTu, May 29, 2018.

1. Plugin sets health for member when member upgrades rank. Example: Being in rank farmer is 20 health. When lifting Guard is 22 blood (sure use permission)

2. DavidDevelops

Supporter

Only bump every day, Also more detail? what plugin are you using for all of these?

3. That mean is when someone join my server have a default rank ( 20 Health ), then when upgrade to rank Guard then get more 2 Health.

4. DavidDevelops

Supporter

You would need to fine a permission health plugin or get someone to make it for you, But, by "upgrae rank" do you mean rankup? How does one rankup? either way permission health plugin seems easiest, Also remove "Solved" from the thread if it isn't solved >.>

5. Yes, upgrade rank is mean rankup. I have a permission for modify the memberr's blood when they rankup. I removed "solved"

6. DavidDevelops

Supporter

Please use proper english... "Plugin sets health for member when member upgrades rank" Makes no since, Once i understood it, Now you're saying "I have a permission for modify the memberr's blood when they rankup" Then just put it into the group they rankup into?? Please explain the problem

7. Sorry, I don't know much about english.