Plugin Suggestions/Ideas for perks.

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Doryy, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Hey spigot,

I'm looking for 1 or more plugins that would help me achieve this:

I'm looking to have a donation store where the amount of money you have spent on perks determines the rank you receive (along with the rank benefits). An example of this would be if 'Bob' purchased a named colour for $5, placing him in rank 'A' ($1-$10). After this, he purchases a spawner for $10, placing him in rank 'B' ($11-$25).

Basically, example ranks would be rank 'A' and 'B'. To get into rank A you need to spend $1-10 on perks (total), and to get into rank be, you must spend $11-25.

I thought about using rankup as an easy solution, although I'm not quite sure how I could configure it to use 'donation points' rather than other variables such as in-game money.

I hope that made sense. If you have any questions or plugin suggestions, please comment them below.

2. there isnt such a thing, however you can do something similar with buycraft

3. You should have someway to save the sum of all the donations the player has done and then from that give them the appropriate rank.

4. I don't think he's looking for help coding a plugin... he's looking for a plugin that's already made

5. OOH
    sorry, I thought that you were chatting that line of code for a sec... OOOF

6. I think that he will anyway need a custom plugin to do so. Haven't seen anything that match his needs.

7. This sounds very p2w and non Eula compliant