Plugins for a survival server.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by AngelRani, May 29, 2015.

1. AngelRani

Supporter

I am adding a survival server to my network and I am wanting to know what plugins to have on it. I already have SilkSpawners. What other plugins should I have? (NOTE: Don't say Essentials. I don't want Essentials on the survival server.)

2. SpawnerGUI.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AngelRani

Supporter

Seems like a good donator perk! :D

4. McMMO is my favorite.

5. plugins.png

This is the plugins on my survival server, ignore Essentials :p

6. AngelRani

Supporter

When I said Survival, I meant something like regular Minecraft. I don't want to change gameplay a lot.

7. Use the plugin LWC
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lwc/
    Factions-Towny
    ;)

8. AngelRani

Supporter

9. could hardcore survival

10. uhh, I remember back on the first server I played on, a community-based survival server, they had a little playershop and admin shop system going.
    the player-shop thing was fun, it was addicting working on adding more things to your shop and making your shop's store prettier than the competitions.

PlayerShops.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. You're obviously going to need WorldEdit and WorldGuard, they will allow you to prevent being griefed, I would also recommend group manager or pex so users can understand who is admin or who are regular players.

12. For protection, use PStones.

13. OP already have it as mentioned in the post.

14. AngelRani

Supporter

I already have SilkSpawners, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, PermissionsEx, bChatManager, and BungeeSuitePortals.

15. do you want it more PVP or PVE?

16. Ooo possibly add bloodmoon! Itll make it PVE intensive XD!

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. yes!! and hability for pvp and effects, plugins good in spigot :) search

18. AngelRani

Supporter

I want both PvP and PvE, but a little more PvE. I want to make it like regular Minecraft (Like it is in single player), but with a few more features to make things interesting.

I'll look into it.

EDIT: BloodMoon sounds like an amazing idea. I will have to add it.

#19 AngelRani, May 30, 2015
    Last edited: May 30, 2015
  19. I'm assuming you want your server to be high on the server lists so I would suggest getting votifier ;)

• Funny Funny x 1