Plugins That Make Minecraft Challenging?

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Scotty, May 19, 2015.

1. I am looking to expand my server with a super hardcore factions gametype. I know there are lots of servers our there that have hardcore factions (health doesnt regenerate, ban if you die, ect.) but I am looking to make a server that is as PVE as it is PVP. So if you have any suggestions on plugins or ideas about the server please let me know! :)

2. make it so skeletons spawn every time you hit another animal

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I'd get so pissed if I had no armor or weapons and needed food. Bad idea IMO.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. nxtboyIII nice idea but what will happen is that in the difficulty in the start is very hard and if everyone progresses they get diamond armor and a skeleton won't matter that much.

5. I made a HarderZombies plugin but took it down because I'm making improvements.

Every time a zombie hits you, it teleports around you, hitting you from different angles. It also spawns a new zombie on every hit. And zombie hits have 10% chance of inflicting random status effects on the player for 10 seconds.

There's a lot of Hardcore/PVP related plugins out there. Just search on Curse. For me, it's the best website for searching different categories, most popular, etc.

6. Hardcore plugins.
    I plan on coding a UHC plugin in the near future, keep in look for that.

7. Free or paid?

8. Most likely both. Although the paid version will have more features.