Spigot PluralKitMC 0.4.9

Minecraft interface for PluralKit

1. Allymonies

Allymonies Previously HolyAntimony

HolyAntimony submitted a new resource:

PluralKitMC - Minecraft interface for PluralKit

Read more about this resource...

2. Awesome, I glad plugins are really helping me assemble a one of a kind Minecraft deployment specifically for people who may requires various needs such as this plugin deployed onto the server. :)

To confirm, I as a server admin just need to load and go with the plugin and systems may use it from there?

3. Allymonies

Yep just drop the plugin jar in your plugins folder and it will work! After the first run, you will probably want to edit the config in plugins/PluralKitMC/config.yml, specifically the message_format config option to make it match what is expected in your server. After that anyone can use /pk load <their system id> and it will load that system for them. Depending on your permissions plugin you may need to grant pluralkitmc.pk and pluralkitmc.update, but they should work by default.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Got it, thanks very much for confirming this for me and for the additional the detailed instructions and explanation! Really appreciate that. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Allymonies

Of course! And if you (or anyone for that matter!) has any feedback or runs into issues lmk! It's still a bit of a work in progress :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Allymonies

HolyAntimony updated PluralKitMC with a new update entry:

Hover text!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Allymonies

Data loading bugfix & caching

8. So question when you use Switch withthe plugin does it update Pluralkit outside server or no?

9. Allymonies

Currently switching doesn't update PK outside the server, but that's something I'm going to add in the next week or two! Once that's out you'll just need to use /pk link to authenticate to PluralKit and then your switches would register outside the server.

10. Allymonies

Soft-Dependence on Vault!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hello, I admin a minecraft server primarily for people with DID/OSDD and we also make use of the DiscordSRV plugin to hook up the Minecraft chat with our discord server. PKMC works great, but it appears that DiscordSRV doesn't pick up messages from it...any idea on what I should do to fix this?

12. Allymonies

It's probably a result of the hover_text option in config.yml being set to true, as this cancels the chat event. Over winter break I'd like to improve this plugin more and add proper Discord support, but in the meantime it should work if hover_text is set to false.

13. Heya @HolyAntimony we got a serious issue with a system's crashing their own client and I only was able to get so much information from them since their client logs didn't record the crash for some reason. All I managed I got on why the server disconnected them with this plugin as shown below..
    2020-12-04_19.45.17.png
    For debugging purposes I also paged through their system members' but failed to find much there apart from a limited number of icons instead of text for their proxies' tags.

Could that be why they can't use the plugin?

Thanks very much in advance!

14. Allymonies

Emoji's shouldn't cause this problem, could you DM me their system id so I can debug this?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have sent you a PM right here with their system ID as requested! Thank very much in advance for going ot look into this! (y)

16. Allymonies

• Like Like x 1
  17. question when someone in a server i run uses their proxy we get this upload_2020-12-20_1-20-49.png yet when I use the same color it is fine for me

18. Allymonies

Are you running the most recent version (0.4.5)? There was previously a bug where systems without names would cause disconnects but that should be fixed. If it's still an issue on the latest version just reply or DM me their system ID and I'll get that fixed!

19. @Allymonies Hello! I'm trying to add your plugin to the server I run and I encountered the same problem as was mentioned there, which is DiscordSRV doesn't pick up proxied messages. I've tried to fix it as you suggested (changing "hover_text" to false) but it results in all proxied messages' names showing as %member% instead. Here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/cm9mi0X Thanks in advance.

20. Allymonies