Plz Help me now!!! I have a big bungeecord error

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by annemettean, Apr 13, 2017.

1. What could be the fault of this, have tried to write some of the errors it generates my bungeecord server!! ?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not expecting PING
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkState(Preconditions.java:173)
    at net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler.handle(InitialHandler.java:243)

at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.PingPacket.handle(PingPacket.java:35)
    at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:75)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:333)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:319)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:163)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:333)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:319)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:163)
    at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:150)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:787)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:130)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:511)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

#1 annemettean, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. You restart your bungeecord server from the main panel like how you would a normal server. That is literally just a warning.

3. Hav tried to restart my bungeecord server, but when I saw join my server again get the same error/warn!

Attached Files:

4. Are you restarting or reloading?

5. I restarting this server

6. Don't type /greload

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. No I do not have /greload yet, but still do not understand why this error keeps on comming. "BungeeCord has been reloaded. This is NOT advisable and you will not be supported with any issues that arise! Please restart BungeeCord ASAP."

8. That's not an error, just a suggestion. Just don't worry about it.

9. ok but when I join my server over my bungeecord so lag the but when I join them without bungeecord lag they not!
    What could be the fault of this, have tried to write some of the errors it generates my bungeecord server!! ?

at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.PingPacket.handle(PingPacket.java:35)
    at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:75)
    at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:150)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:787)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:130)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:511)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Plz help me with this :)! ?

10. Gaxan

Supporter

try typing "end" without the "" in the console for the bungee server.

11. Gaxan

Supporter

Are you running any plugins with Bungee? I see that bungee was reloaded and unknown command.

12. I have not plugins on my bungeecord server, and I hav not reload my bungeecord server.