Premium Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 32 Premium Minigames | Multiplayer & Single Player [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Benz56, Oct 29, 2017.

1. What is the expected ram usage overall from this plugin? I assume the ram usage scales with the number of players playing games at once.

2. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

I do not have any exact diagnostics though each game only has one main task and some games have a few subtasks with a short lifespan.
    Furthermore, I haven’t had any performance complaints and haven’t experienced any myself.
    You can also limit the number of simultaneous players in the config.

#62 Benz56, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  3. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

Benz56 updated Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 20 Premium Minigames | with a new update entry:

[2.9.2] Minor fix and change.

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. would someone add me on discord @ella#0931 I need help creating rewards. Thanks.

5. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

I have added you :)

6. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

Benz56 updated Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 21 Premium Minigames | with a new update entry:

[2.10.0] Block Crush!

7. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

Benz56 updated Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 21 Premium Minigames | with a new update entry:

[2.11.0] Dont Tap!

8. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

Benz56 updated Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 22 Premium Minigames | with a new update entry:

[2.12.0] Spectator mode.

9. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

Benz56 updated Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 22 Premium Minigames | 33% OFF - LIMITED OFFER with a new update entry:

[2.12.1] Spectator Improvements

10. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

Benz56 updated Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 22 Premium Minigames | with a new update entry:

[2.13.0] TETRIS!

11. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

Benz56 updated Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 23 Premium Minigames | with a new update entry:

[2.14.0] Flow!

12. Can you make it so when you open the pocket games menu you go invisible?

13. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

I can implement a feature that will make the player invisible instead of invulnerable at the end of the invulnerability timer. Of course the particles would then be disabled.

Is that what you would like? :)

14. Yea sure! Just make the player invulnerable/invisible when they are inside the menu for more than 5 seconds.

15. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

I’ll add the option to choose between invisibility and invulnerability. You can just set the time as you would otherwise :)

16. You should add tictactoe as a game too and you should also add battleship. You could make it multiplayer or make an AI.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

I have multiplayer planned though it is very complex and will take some time to implement.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

Benz56 updated Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 24 Premium Minigames | with a new update entry:

[2.14.1] Invisibility!

19. Benz56

Junior Mod Supporter

Benz56 updated Pocket Games [1.8 - 1.12.2] | 24 Premium Minigames | with a new update entry:

[2.14.2] Spectate Command!

20. Suggestion: Add 'Tic Tac Toe'. Play with the computer or somehow make it compatible to make players play with each other.