Premium Pokeballs! Catch your mobs now! - [50% OFF] sale = money to children foundations/ JAVA 1.7/8!...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by darkreval, Jan 23, 2016.

1. darkreval submitted a new resource:

Pokeballs! Catch your mobs now! - Pokeballs can catch every mob on your server! You can set-up chance, crafting etc.

Read more about this resource...

2. Why do you use a image that is totally not related by the plugin, just to get attention?

3. Because idea of plugin is based on pokemons so i wrote minecraft pokemon keyword into google lol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. I think it'd be cool to add some sort of battle feature :)
    Good luck with the plugin!

5. Thanks! :) Maybe i will add some battle features, we will see.

• Like Like x 1
  6. any permissions this i think would make a nice small donator perk

7. On which mob you use pokeball?

8. that was just installing the plugin

9. ITS not possible, crash says that it happened in event class (inside event)

10. I'm positive it was on loading the plugin. It happens at reboot and /plugman reload pokeball

11. Post full log please

12. I found out the issue. I wanted to use the lead and the minecraft name of the item was lead, but it didn't work that way, I had to search the bukkit name of the item and put that in the config. For others wondering it's LEASH

but there's another issue, when I use the item in a stack, it doesn't take one from the stack, it uses the whole stack for that with the lead, I'm unsure if any other things do that currently.
    Also, regardless of config setting for the name of the item, a caught mob in the item will always revert back to "PokeBall" and the lore of the item contains pokeball as well. This makes it so when I left click with the item, from the custom named pokeball, I cannot release the stored mob.

My log when I left click to release the caught mob
    [02:10:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerInteractEntityEvent to Pokeball v1.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1315) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:52) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:11) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_72]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_72]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_72]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.darkreval.pokeball.Listeners.InteractEntityListener.onEntityClick(InteractEntityListener.java:50) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor585.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_72]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[custom.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-18fbb24]
    ... 15 more

#16 tbstewa, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  13. First I want to tell you that the plugin is great! ^^

I've got a request, could you make the plugin avoid catching citizens2 NPC's? Because people can catch my citizens2 npc's and I don't like that. Could you also make something in the configuration that people can only catch the mobs which are listed in the config file?

14. Sure, going to add mob list today! Citizens api soon, maybe too today! Thanks!

15. Thanks alot! I'm looking forward to it ;)