Spigot Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable 1.7.0

Open crafting inventories on the go.

1. _ItsShadow_ submitted a new resource:

Portable Crafting Inventories - Open crafting inventories on the go.

Read more about this resource...

2. A message, that will also be posted in the main page, enchantment table leveling is added in a sense. To use it, simply stand near bookshelves and it will add the appropriate enchantment bonus.

Another quick thing, I am working on a way to ensure that renaming items with the use of the /anvil command does actually work, thinking about making a work around using an event, if I can get that to work there will be a plugin update.

I also plan on looking into a way of adding a /brew command if possible, furnaces are currently not possible that I know of, could maybe implement and interesting work around that would take items and smelt them for the cost of taking the fuel?

3. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable Messages with a new update entry:

You can disable messages!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Hi,

Unfortunately, I noticed there are actually issues with your plugin:

First off, attempting to use the portable anvil to rename items doesn't seem to work, and glitches out. After entering the new name, and trying to take out the renamed item, the renamed item disappears, and the original item shows up in the first slot. However, this could be worked around by shift-clicking the item in the final slot (output).

However, using the anvil to repair items does work. It's just the renaming aspect is glitchy.

5. This appears to be an issue with the Spigot API, I'll look into finding a work around.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alright. There is also another bug, which is also related to the anvil. Unlike the other interfaces, if you put an item into either of the slots, and close it, you do not get the item back, effectively losing it.

7. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable Messages with a new update entry:

Anvil Fixes

8. Anvils should work properly now. If you have any more issues please let me know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. @ItsSchatten 1.14 is now the default spigot version, could you please update ;) ?

10. Oups! Its slipped my mind that I haven't update this to 1.14 yet, gimme a few hours and I'll get it updated.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. An update to this, it appears it might take me a while longer than a few hours. Every other commands seems to work but the NMS code for the anvil is failing, I may have to resort to adding ProtocolLib as a dependency, when I get something that works I'll post here again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#17 ItsSchatten, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  12. Alright, thanks for letting us know!
    If you think it will take a few days and you don't mind, could you post an update with anvil disabled in the meantime? ;)
    Good luck! Hope the Anvil issue is resolved easily !

13. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable Messages with a new update entry:

Update to 1.14.4

EDIT

The download for this version has been deleted. It contained libraries that I do not own and conflicted with plugins that run ProtocolLib to avoid conflict and confusion version has been removed.

#19 ItsSchatten, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. After some time looking around the internet I've found that what I did previously was still possible and as such all things should work properly, if you have any more concerns let me know!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1