Spigot Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable 1.6.10

Open crafting inventories on the go.

1. Hey there! you forgot to add ProtocolLib as a dependancy in your plugin.yml, in some situations, this prevents loading of protocolLib per se, breaking a lot of plugins.
    Just add this to your plugin.yml and it'll be fixed
    Code (Text):
    depend: [ProtocolLib]

2. Sorry about that I thought I removed everything about ProtocolLib, I'll post an update later today when I can get around to it. Again sorry about that!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Alright it should all be fixed now, forgot to remove the ProtocolLib dependency which caused the source to be built it directly into the jar. (Hence why the jar was over 1,000kb)

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Hey there, I just run into a little problem when implementing the commands indirectly, could you please change the command to allow being run from the console when you give a parameter?
    Or is there a technical reason why you can't run the third person command on console?

For example /anvil Onyxtite

Thanks for considering it! Have a nice day :)

5. There we go! Appreciate the suggestion.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Just an idea, but directly accessing the enderchest seems a bit overpowered. Is there any chance you could add a toggle to make it so people can only deposit into the ender chest, but not remove items if they are on the remote interface? That'd be pretty awesome :)

7. I'll look into it :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable Messages with a new update entry:

Enderchest restrictions

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Does this work with 1.12.2?

10. It does not work with 1.12, unfortunately. What features (crafting table, anvil, etc.) are you looking for?

11. No features specifically,I just thought this was a nice plugin... :)

12. Ah okay. Sorry it doesn't work with 1.12.2.

13. NP :)

14. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable Messages with a new update entry:

bStats

15. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable Messages with a new update entry:

SIGNS!