Spigot Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable 1.6.10

Open crafting inventories on the go.

1. Code (Text):
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] Enabling PortableCraftingInvs v1.1.3
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs]
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] +---------------------------------------------------+
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs]  _____   _____ _____
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] |  __ \ / ____|_   _|
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] | |__) | |      | |
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] |  ___/| |      | |
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] | |    | |____ _| |_
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] |_|     \_____|_____|
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] Developed by ItsSchatten
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] Version 1.1.3
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] Metrics are enabled! You can see the information collect at the following link: https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/PortableCraftingInvss
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] If you don't wish for this information to be collected you can disable it in the settings.yml.
    [16:09:27] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling PortableCraftingInvs v1.1.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_15_R1/Packet
        at com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.PortableCraftingInvsPlugin.onEnable(PortableCraftingInvsPlugin.java:76) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:338) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:420) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:467) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:381) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:474) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:290) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:876) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.Packet
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:90) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:85) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-237]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:588) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521) ~[?:?]
        ... 10 more

2. Due to the way that I use to create usable crafting inventories I have to use Minecraft server code which is version specific. To use the plugin on 1.14.4 you can use version 1.0.2, which you can obtain here. If you have no plan to update to 1.15 versions of Minecraft I highly suggest you turn off the update checking in the settings.yml.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that version was only for 1.15

4. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable Messages with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Thank you for making this! I have a request and possibly a bug. In your recent update you said it should still work on previous versions but it does not on 1.14.4. This might go against the plugins intentions, but would there be a way to make it so you can open the levels of the enchantment table with a command or maybe GUI? (E.g 1-6 = Levels 1 ,3, 6 | 7-12 = Levels 7 ,9 ,12 | etc.) I hope what I just said made sense in what i'm trying to get by. Thanks for making this plugin either way!

6. I apologise for any confusion I have caused, should have made it clearer that it would work with all other 1.15 versions (I've edited the update message to reflect that now.)

I'm unsure whether your suggestion is possible, I'll certainly look into it. Sadly if it is possible, I won't be porting those changes to older versions, as my main focus to support the latest release of Minecraft.

7. Thanks for the fast reply! It seems even with turning off the updater in the settings.yml the newest version doesn't seem to work in 1.14.4 which is fine. Is there any way you would consider trying to make it work for older versions or at least the previous version whenever making this?
    If you're thinking about using this idea maybe the nodes, 'getEnchantBonus' , 'getEnchantLevel()' ,or 'setEnchantmentLevel(int enchantmentLevel)' might be of use with the last one most likely what you're looking for. Thanks for considering this!

#47 Balmys, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  8. Can you allow essentials to take over /enderchest if it's disable inside of settings.yml of your plugin? I disabled it inside of your plugin as I don't want it messing with the vanilla feature/user data... but when the player does /ec, it says it's disabled!

9. Sure thing! Sorry about any inconvenience I've caused.

I apologise about the late response I'd forgotten about responding to this message. All new versions released on Spigot support the latest public release, in this case 1.15. If you absolutely need a 1.14 version I can build one and send you a link via a personal message.

Edit:

As an update to your feature request, I'm still looking into a way to do this effectively. Sorry about the wait for this.

#49 ItsSchatten, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  10. That is no problem, I do not have many donators... So he wasn't too upset! :)

11. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable Messages with a new update entry:

Fix compatibility with Essentials.

12. Hopefully the update should fix your issue, I was unable to replicate the same behavior that you described but I've added precautions to ensure that it shouldn't happen again. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Update to Enchant Tables

#53 ItsSchatten, Mar 7, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  14. I get this. I deleted the settings file and restarted.
    [15:36:16] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling PortableCraftingInvs v1.1.6 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.PortableCraftingInvsPlugin.onEnable(PortableCraftingInvsPlugin.java:95) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-129]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-129]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:435) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-129]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:470) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-129]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:384) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-129]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:482) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-129]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:298) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-129]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:885) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-129]

15. WizardPulse

Benefactor

Plugin looks amazing and will be using it.

Just wondering if you’re able to add other portables such as Furnace, Smoker, Blast Furnace and Brewing Stand.

Cheers mate.

16. I have been looking into the idea of creating those inventories and believe that I am close to being confident enough to add them to the plugin. It might still take a bit of time yet. Thanks for the kind words, by the way! Let me know if you run into any issues while using the plugin.

#57 ItsSchatten, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  17. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Support 1.16

18. I get this

[14:02:15] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling PortableCraftingInvs v1.1.8 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_16_R1/Packet
    at com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.PortableCraftingInvsPlugin.onEnable(PortableCraftingInvsPlugin.java:87) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:472) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:386) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:488) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:298) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:908) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.Packet
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:105) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:100) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-353]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:589) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522) ~[?:?]
    ... 10 more
    [14:02:15] [Server thread/INFO]: [PortableCraftingInvs] Disabling PortableCraftingInvs v1.1.8

19. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Fixes errors for users in 1.15.