Spigot Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable 1.7.0

Open crafting inventories on the go.

1. Hey, you should be able to download the latest version of the plugin and be able to run it on 1.15.2. Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

2. hello , thanks for your plugin , and thanks for the update to 1.16 ! :D have you a date for furnace ? :)

3. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Update to 1.16.2 (sorry about being late)

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

1.3.0; Time to get Smeltin'

5. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

New Enderchest function and new settings.

6. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Minor update

7. Paper 1.16.4 latest build

8. Could you please provide steps to replicate this? I'm unable to replicate this issue. The issue is caused because we are unable to find some sort of file, in this case signs.yml
    upload_2020-11-6_16-10-6.png
    I first reloaded the plugin AFTER starting the server (which already had a signs.yml file), I then proceeded to delete the signs.yml file and reloaded the plugin and it recreated the file as expected.

#77 ItsSchatten, Nov 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  9. i don't know how to reproduce this, i have this random errors even when i don't reload the plugin.
    Please fix :(

10. Could you please send me the folder named PortableCraftingInvs in your plugins folder as a zip? Please send it via PM. Might also help if you send your downloaded PortableCraftingInvs jar file too.

11. Check your inbox, i've sent a PM with full package