Spigot Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable 1.6.10

Open crafting inventories on the go.

1. Thanks. I will look into your issue.

2. Hi,

Really looking forward to getting this plugin working because it will offer us a lot of options on the server. The main thing I would like to get working first is /stonecutter however after disabling all the other options and using the command it tells me, sorry the feature is currently disabled. I have tried with both overwriting essentials and without and both times the same.

Most recently I get a NULL error when I try to reload the config for the plugin.

Using version 1.3.10
    Server Version 1.16.3

3. I have also tried version 1.3.1 based on running server version 1.16.3 and this gives me the same result as above

4. Would you mind sending me the stack trace of the error that you are getting?

EDIT:

To also touch on the issue you are getting; I've located the issue and will release an update after I hear back with your null pointer exception. To be able to use the Stonecutter you need to enable the cartography table.

#87 ItsSchatten, Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  5. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

SQL Support

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Brewing Stands

7. Whoops didn't notice I didn't have that on the main page; the permission for the smithing table is "pci.smithingtable(.other)."

8. Which message is being received by the player when they are attempting to run the command?

9. That is indeed strange, assuming you are giving the players pci.smithingtable, it should work. Which permissions plugin are you using?

10. Testing with the latest download and the latest version of LuckPerms it works flawlessly. Make sure you don't have any other plugins that register a /smithing command.

The first message was before I gave the permission to myself, the second was after. If you are not receiving the no-perms message from PCI it may be another plugin.

upload_2021-5-4_11-50-12.png

11. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Better Null Checking

12. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry: