Spigot Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable 1.7.0

Open crafting inventories on the go.

1. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Support for 1.17 (BETA RELEASE)

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Hey very nice that you got the plugin on 1.17 so fast.
    But I was wondering that you are using classes like ClientboundOpenScreenPacket or ServerPlayer wich I can't in my latest spigot build.
    Wich api are you using ?

3. I now develop against the remapped version of Spigot, you can find how to get that version in the announcement post on the main page.

4. Please fix the update notification
    upload_2021-6-26_14-18-10.png
    Error open
    /furnace <player> | Will open the virtual furnace.
    /blastfurnace <player> | Will open the virtual blast furnace.
    /smoker <player> | Will open the virtual smoker.
    Code (Text):
    [14:28:35 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing 'furnace Cuate87' in com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.commands.FurnaceCommand(furnace)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:169) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:821) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleCommand(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2185) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:1996) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:1977) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.handle(ServerboundChatPacket.java:46) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.handle(ServerboundChatPacket.java:6) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:36) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:149) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1340) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.shouldRun(MinecraftServer.java:193) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:122) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1319) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1312) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.managedBlock(BlockableEventLoop.java:132) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.waitUntilNextTick(MinecraftServer.java:1273) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1184) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:320) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot get plugin for class com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.libs.configutils.PlayerConfigManager from a static initializer
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getProvidingPlugin(JavaPlugin.java:425) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            at com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.libs.configutils.PlayerConfigManager.<init>(PlayerConfigManager.java:21) ~[?:?]
            at com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.libs.configutils.PlayerConfigManager.getConfig(PlayerConfigManager.java:91) ~[?:?]
            at com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.FakeContainers_v1_17_R1.openFurnace(FakeContainers_v1_17_R1.java:295) ~[?:?]
            at com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.commands.FurnaceCommand.run(FurnaceCommand.java:62) ~[?:?]
            at com.itsschatten.portablecrafting.libs.commandutils.UniversalCommand.execute(UniversalCommand.java:47) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-46]
            ... 20 more

#106 AroByte, Jun 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  5. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Fix duplication glitch in 1.17

6. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

EOL for 1.15

7. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

1.17.1 support (Please Read Me)

8. See I have a plugin to show color codes for a anvil but in the anvil for portable crafting inventories it doesn't show up is there a way to get the color codes to show when renaming in the anvil

9. I've been waiting for Paper to update to fix an issue with inventory animations for custom inventories. However it seems that this process has come to a fast halt. When I get some time later on today, I'll release an update that will allow those sort of plugins to work properly with my custom inventory, apologies for any inconvenience.

** i already have the update ready, I just need to compile and remove some debugging information that I used, however currently incredibly busy.

10. ItsSchatten updated Portable Crafting Inventories | Completely Customizable with a new update entry:

Updates to Smoker and Blast Furnace; along with some important information.

11. Got this error spamming my console

Code (Text):
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 2 out of bounds for length 0
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBounds(Preconditions.java:64)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBoundsCheckIndex(Preconditions.java:70)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.checkIndex(Preconditions.java:266)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at java.base/java.util.Objects.checkIndex(Objects.java:359)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:427)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.world.inventory.Container.setContainerData(Container.java:744)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.entity.CraftPlayer.setWindowProperty(CraftPlayer.java:1756)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.inventory.InventoryView.setProperty(InventoryView.java:446)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at com.shanebeestudios.api.machine.Furnace.updateInventoryView(Furnace.java:242)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at com.shanebeestudios.api.machine.Furnace.tick(Furnace.java:276)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at com.shanebeestudios.api.task.FurnaceTick.run(FurnaceTick.java:44)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:101)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
    [15:52:08] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 951/WARN]:     at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)

12. What version of the plugin are you running? A similar error (if not this one) is currently hidden in the newest release of the plugin.

13. I am using the most recent version.

14. Hello?

15. Sorry for the late reply. Your error is a known issue with Paper and forks, and I thought I was hiding the error in the newest release but I currently am not. I'll release a small update that should hide the error, there is still a pull request awaiting to be merged into paper that will resolve this error completely. It should be noted that with this hiding of the error furnace and brewing inventories will not be animated because of this bug, though they should still function as normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience.