Portable Inventories plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Raiya, May 16, 2016.

1. Hey Spigot!

Recently there was a plugin named EnderVault which has been removed (and replaced by a new one of different purpose).
    Other people may be familiar with PlayerVaults or BackPacks, essentially just extra portable inventory space accessible via command (eg /pv 1 or /evault 1)

Endervault was removed, and PlayerVaults seems unable to save items with lore/nbt data.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a plugin that has similar functionality, premium is perfectly fine.

Just needs to be able to define the size of the vaults (through permission or config), and to be able to give permissions for individual numbers of vaults to players (eg give one player access to 2 vaults, and another access to 5, accessible through /vault 1-5 or something similar).

Also needs to be able to allow admins offline access to player's vaults

Thanks for any assistance/information anyone can provide, really not having any luck finding a good replacement for EnderVault (it even had a nice GUI D:)

Cheers,
    Rai

2. This shouldn't be in this forum try services and recruitment

3. I could have a go at creating something like it. Not sure what sort of time frame I could achieve it in though.

EDIT: Although it looks like EnderVault is still actively developed? https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/endervault.22365/ EDIT2: Nvm, I think this must be what you meant by "Replaced by a new one with a different purpose"

4. Aye, that's the usurper :p

If you wanted to have a crack at it, it's semi-urgent I guess but no severe stress. Nothing's blowing up in the meantime just the sooner is obviously also the better haha.

Was hoping people knew of an alternative, something with active support, but if a custom is what needs to be done to resolve the issue then I'll gladly take it haha, and even put in a small premium for it.