Spigot Portables 1.4

Portable Chests, Crafting Tables, Furnaces, etc.

1. coolv1994 submitted a new resource:

Portables - Portable Chests, Crafting Tables, Furnaces, etc.

This is now the full version of Portables.

Read more about this resource...

#1 coolv1994, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  2. Debian 64Bit / Java 8 (rev 51 original oracle)
    Spigot/Craftbukkit 1.8.8 (R3)

Code (Text):
    [19:18:48 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to Portables_Lite v1.0.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:501) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:486) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1564) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:31) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:9) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_51]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_51]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:672) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:335) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:628) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:536) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_51]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.coolv1994.portables.listeners.InvShortcutListener.onRightClick(InvShortcutListener.java:36) ~[?:?]
            at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor241.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:300) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-de5c261]
            ... 15 more

greets
    Deep

3. Thanks for reporting, I will have a look at this.

4. good job, can you add enchanting table (level adjustable exemple: /pe0 [for level min], /pe1 [for level with 1bookshelf],... /pe15 [for level max]), anvil and brewing stand? thanks

5. The Portables Full plugin includes chests, furnaces, enchantment tables, brewing stands, hopper, and dispensers.

6. ok, then oh well I already have the same thing in free in 2 plugins, then I am not going to pay to have the same thing...

7. Nice plugin!

Is there any chance you could add support for the griefPrevention-based locks? (Or would this work out of the box?)

8. Thanks. I will try to add support for the GriefPrevention plugin in the next update.
    I am not familiar with this plugin so I will need to check it out before I can guarantee compatibility.
    How do locks work with this plugin? Can you lock chests individually or is it a land plot based protection?

Portables currently supports locks from Deadbolt, LWC, Lockette, and LockettePro.
    You will need to set your lock plugin in the Portables config for it to check the lock's permissions.
    Otherwise it will bypass your lock plugin and players will be able to link items to chests they can't normally access.

I will try to add support for any lock plugin that is requested.
    If you are running Portables on your server without a compatible lock (or lock set in config), you may want to restrict permissions to admins only or restrict the use of chests or other blocks that may cause issues until your lock plugin is supported.
    I will try to have an update for you as soon as possible.

#10 coolv1994, Apr 14, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  9. Hi, It's a land plot based protection, automatically created when you place down your first chest.