Portal Issues

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Gianluca, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gianluca

Gianluca Retired Resource Staff
    Retired Patron

Hey guys,

I have an issue on my server where players cannot go to The End. I've got it setup so there is a portal at spawn, but, when players jump in it, they don't teleport, they just stay in the portal. The same thing goes with OPs and ranks with the '*' node, so it isn't a permission issue. OPs can also break parts of the portal. There's no error in the console, and there are no messages in chat. allow-end is set to true in my bukkit.yml file.

Here are the plugins we're using

[​IMG]

2. Make sure that the world_End is actually created. If it is, try removing the multiverse and see if that works. If not, im not quite sure. Do Nether Portals work?

3. If you cant figure this issue out, id be happy to jump on your server and lend you a hand figuring out your issue!

4. Gianluca

Retired Patron

The End world is created. It's accessible via "/mvtp world_the_end" - If I recall correctly, the issue came when we added MultiVerse-NetherPortals. However, we can't remove that plugin because we need the SkyWorld to have a separate Nether.

We also have this issue with Nether Portals where once players remove some obsidian, the portal stays there and doesn't remove (it still works). They need admins/ops to actually mine the portal block away

5. Gianluca

Retired Patron

I was able to fix the End problem, now, it's just the Nether Portal issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.