Possible upgrade of plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Swagtapus64, Jun 11, 2016.

1. I was messing around when i saw a plugin called Herobrine AI and to me this was like the best thing i saw all day considering I am having the worst luck with finding hard plugins right now and when i saw it was 1.7.10 I kinda died. Could someone help to maybe rewrite this plugin for 1.10? Or can someone tell me what i can do to make it work (If possible).

2. What does it do?

3. This plugin is basically one that allows herobrine to be summoned into the world and he can summon mobs to kill you, generate ruins with stuff in them, and can take your items, give your creepy signs and books. Here is the link for it in full detail: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/herobrine-ai/

4. Interesting. I may be interested in creating this, and releasing it if enough people are interested.

5. Please do! What are the chances of you actually redoing this?

6. It looks rather interesting, so fairly high. Do you have a particular time frame you'd like to see it by?

7. Um, not wanting to be pushy here since your the one making but how likely do you think you can get it done within 1-2 weeks?

8. hmm. I think that'd be doable. I'll look into this a bit more, and get back to you. :)

9. ok i'll be waiting here then :)