Premium Potatoes [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by GuillaumeVDN, Sep 18, 2015.

1. GuillaumeVDN

Supporter

1.8.9-latest

2. can you zip me you files ?

3. GuillaumeVDN

Supporter

Just download the latest version of spigot.

4. GuillaumeVDN

Supporter

zeR. updated Potatoes ◆ Minigame (HotPotato) ◆ 1.8.8 and 1.9 ! with a new update entry:

Update 1.56

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Hello am looking forward to buying this awesome minigames plugin! Hope you will continue updating this plugin looks very cool! Hey need any test servers? Just pm me and ill make sure that happens!?

6. GuillaumeVDN

Supporter

Thanks ! But I don't need a test server. ^^

7. Crash trouvé / found ! :/

Error :
    Code (Text):
    [18:31:24] [Server thread/WARN]: [Potatoes_Custom] Task #2044 for Potatoes_Custom v1.56 generated an exception
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
        at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at be.pyrrh4.potatoes.game.GameRunnable.first(GameRunnable.java:72) ~[?:?]
        at be.pyrrh4.potatoes.game.GameRunnable.run(GameRunnable.java:33) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66]

8. GuillaumeVDN

Supporter

D'après ce que je vois, tu utilise une version custom, je suis donc dans l'impossibilité de t'aider.

9. Je l'ai juste renommé dans le plugin.yml pr que personne ne me le vol ...

10. GuillaumeVDN

Supporter

Je me permets de te rappeler que tu as accepté ces termes d'utilisation avant d'acheter :
    [​IMG]
    De plus, lorsqu'on décompile quelque chose, il y a de fortes chances que cela soit foireux et que ça ne marche pas, même si l'on fait la plus infime des modifications. Modification que je trouve par ailleurs inutile. Renommer un plugin ne te protégera en rien contre le vol.

Bref, je te conseille de revenir à la version originelle pour que cela fonctionne.

11. GuillaumeVDN

Supporter

12. Hi! I need help with the plugin. The problem is the player with the potato. When his/her countdown to explosion time hits 1, he/she does not explode. He/she turns invisible and can still hit someone giving them the potato. The game also has another problem. Sometimes 1 of the players leave the game when it starts, even when they did not press leave or type leave command, and when they leave, one of the players still has the rainbow effect. Please help me. Thanks anyway and still a super good and fun plugin. :)

13. GuillaumeVDN

Supporter

Hello everyone ! I know there's a lot of problem with the latest updates, but I plan to totally recode the plugin. So be patient, the update will come in a few days. ^^

14. its been 10 days now. so im going to guess you have disbanded the plugin. thanks for stealing everyones money for a really buggy plugin.

15. GuillaumeVDN

Supporter

The plugin isn't disbanded, I'm actually still working for the update. I know this is bugged, so go back to another version like 1.54 if you don't want bugs. The update is almost finished !