Potion Ingredient Recipes

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by yExtremeGamer, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Hello,
    How I can get all ingredients for crafting a potion on the brewing stand? Like, for strenght potion I need: a water bottle, a nether wart and a blaze dust.
    I tried to use Bukkit.getRecipesFor(ItemStack) but returns with an empty array. I have searched a lot and I don't find anything about that.

PS: I'm trying to find a way to not add all craftings, one by one, to a list or something.

Thanks!

2. I'm not sure but this might be because the potion can't be crafted. (I mean crafting in inventory and crafting table).

3. I don't think you can craft a potion:) does Recipe supports brewing stand recipes? I'm not sure

4. Yeah but, the brewing stand "crafting" is all server side, so there as to be a way to get the craftings...

5. I feel like you could listen to click event and get the inventory holder (BrewingStand) and set it's fuel time, then listen for when the event that means it's completed is fired, and just set the result manually?

6. what a kludge, haha.

maybe i'm going to add all this craftings to a list... https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Brewing#Recipes