Spigot PowerRanks 1.9.9R3

A rank based permissions plugin for Minecraft servers

1. winspeednl submitted a new resource:

PowerRanks - PowerRanks is a plugin that adds ranks to your server.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. can u add a commant to make a rank??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hello, I would really like if you would add placeholder for ranks. Like other permission plugins that support placeholders api.

4. Hello! This plugin was programmed perfectly and I prefer to use this one over others! I have one question, How would I set a rank as the default one? So when a new players joins they get that rank

5. No.

6. What is the prefix like (example: {groupprefix})
    To use this plugin with other chat plugins (to be more specific to legendchat)

7. Im Using the Plugin on Version 1.15.2 Spigot (git-Spigot-8faa8b4-13ed05d)
    It mostly works great, but there are some Bugs (or maybe not added Feautuers)

1. If a Player leaves a Server there is nearly always this Warning in the Console:

[18:23:09 INFO]: spunkr lost connection: Disconnected
    [18:23:09 WARN]: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 2
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at me.winspeednl.PowerRanks.Main.removePermissions(Main.java:263)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at me.winspeednl.PowerRanks.Events.OnJoin.onPlayerLeave(OnJoin.java:48)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:315)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:541)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:528)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerList.disconnect(PlayerList.java:387)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1371)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.NetworkManager.handleDisconnection(NetworkManager.java:320)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:153)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1105)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:406)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:984)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:824)
    [18:23:09 WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [18:23:09 INFO]: spunkr left the game

2. If a Player freshly joins the Sever he is not capable of using the Commands from the Defeault Rank. As soon he logs in for the second Time everything works fine.

I would like to see updates on this. Thx

8. Tengo un Proplem con este complemento ... Cuando uso World Guard ... Power Ranks Bloqueo de todos los comandos de World Guard ... Puedo romper el bloqueo y colocarlo sin permisos ... por favor necesito ayuda

9. pls remove the build permission, i use world guard and it blocks wg's flag build deny from world guard.
    im not English so my english may not good.

10. What the Wildcard symbol for the perms, ususaly is *, But it doesn't work

11. NEVERMIND

12. Does it supports a TAB plugins? For showing the ranks in TAB! Add me on Discord: TheSoldier002#3136

13. winspeednl updated PowerRanks with a new update entry:

Offline player management

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. @winspeednl have you fixed the issue I referenced yet? Appears it's been completely ignored according to your changelog...

15. I have not specifically fixed that issue in the current version. But for the new version, I'll add a global variable in the `config.yml` that can disable build modification. And i'll rework the onBuild event.

#16 svenar, May 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 16, 2020
  16. The first issue is solved in the new release.
    But I haven't experienced the second issue yet.

17. all you need to do is either a) don't ever pass event#setCancelled(false) and/or b) set ignoreCancelled = true in the event annotation.

18. ignoreCancelled = true has been added and is ready for the next release.

• Like Like x 1
  19. winspeednl updated PowerRanks with a new update entry:

Tablist ranks

Read the rest of this update entry...