Spigot PramsPlayerCounter 2.0

Keep track of how many players have joined your server!

1. pramsing submitted a new resource:

PramsPlayerCounter - Keep track of how many players have joined your server!

Read more about this resource...

2. UUID support?

3. is the message, a message only that player can see? or the whole server? I ask because it would be nice however since I want it on my hub server would be nice if it is a personal style message ,or if that could be configured?

4. In da config you can change it :) "NewPlayerFormat" one

5. Yes.

Currently the message is a message that everyone can see, but I'll add a config option for it to be only for the player joining. :)

6. pramsing updated PramsPlayerCounter with a new update entry:

New Config Option

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Updated! :)
    You can now choose wether or not it should be shown to everyone. You can still change the format of the message. :)

8. Nice, thanks. Also this plugin looks in the playerdata's world folder? If so, When my server will turn 2 years, I can monitor unique players that joins on the server after the server's birthdate xD

9. To keep the plugin lightweight, it simply checks if a player has played before, when they login to the server.

10. What is the player count placeholder? I lost it :(
    UPDATE:
    What are both of the placeholders

#12 BrettPlayMC, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  11. I would tell you, but I can't remember, and I can't check atm. You'll have to wait till tomorrow or backup your config, then generate a new one and check.

12. ... :(

13. - "&aServerName &8// &7Welcome &b%Player%&7! &8(&7Player &b%PlayersJoined%&8)"

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank You! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Any idea why it does this?
    [​IMG]

It happens rarely, but like I guess its the 20th one it does... Version PPC 1.0 (I'm aware it got updated, but I guess it doesn't fix that issue?)

EDIT: Still happening more commonly, any fixes planned or this plugin is dead?

#17 TNTUP, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  16. Is this plugin still updated? Or abandoned?

17. Still works and is updated if needed

18. i dont want the join messages just a command to see how many players xD