Spigot PreciousStones 10.7.2

Flexible self-service protection system for PvP servers

1. I am having an issue. I can't manage to add the "command-on-enter". Can someone show me an example in the config for that?

2. Hi all, anyone of you already figured out what to use for Spigot 1.13?
    I have found that 10.0.4 works up til a certain point. As placing stones would generate a constant drag of lag, I now ask You to be my guide..
    We tested ofcourse the 10.7.2 version, but that generated a lot of them nasty errors that did not work at all, not even a little bit.
    So, maybe Mr. Mason will help us to get things working like they should in Spigot 1.13....
    I also spoke to a person who run a Paper server, and there it worked fine.... I haven't asked the version, but asap as I speak to this person again, I will ask...

Let you know....

YEEEE SPIGOT, YEEEEE!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:;)

3. Try the latest build from here: http://jenkins.elmakers.com/job/PreciousStones/

4. pls help

Code (Text):
    [13:15:20] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling PreciousStones v10.0.4 (Is it up to date?)
    org.yaml.snakeyaml.error.YAMLException: java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.update(StreamReader.java:200) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.forward(StreamReader.java:118) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.forward(StreamReader.java:108) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.scanLineBreak(ScannerImpl.java:2254) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.scanPlainSpaces(ScannerImpl.java:2044) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.scanPlain(ScannerImpl.java:2024) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchPlain(ScannerImpl.java:1046) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.java:401) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.java:226) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingValue.produce(ParserImpl.java:586) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:158) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:143) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:132) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:229) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:155) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:122) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:105) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:120) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:450) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:381) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed.PreciousStones.managers.LanguageManager.loadFile(LanguageManager.java:70) ~[?:?]
        at net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed.PreciousStones.managers.LanguageManager.check(LanguageManager.java:49) ~[?:?]
        at net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed.PreciousStones.managers.LanguageManager.load(LanguageManager.java:38) ~[?:?]
        at net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed.PreciousStones.managers.LanguageManager.<init>(LanguageManager.java:32) ~[?:?]
        at net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed.PreciousStones.PreciousStones.onEnable(PreciousStones.java:135) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
    Caused by: java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
        at java.nio.charset.CoderResult.throwException(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.UnicodeReader.read(UnicodeReader.java:123) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.io.Reader.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.update(StreamReader.java:184) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        ... 35 more

5. This looks like something wrong with one of your config files.

6. anyone else having issues where villagers are not spawning babies

7. Hi folks, I think there are a few flaws, we have this server in 1.12.2 and there we added a lot of other stones to use, like transporter and receiver blocks, they work there flawless but since we encountered 1.13 +, the lot of it did not work until Phaed updated through http://jenkins.elmakers.com/job/PreciousStones/14/net.sacredlabyrinth.Phaed$PreciousStones/
    That said, the transporterblocks (as example) are being recognized by the system when /PS ON. They only do not work the way they should, and I can't figure out why.... Maybe someone who knows this better, will help me a hand....

8. Phaed didn't update, that's me. He seems to be gone, unfortunately.

I'm probably not going to be updating all the other stones, so I'm hoping someone else can help out. I only use PS for protection.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. LOL NathanWolf should I post this here or PM you ?
    [12:07:49 INFO]: [PreciousStones] Enabling PreciousStones v11.0
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: quartz_ore
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Found material id '37' in config. Assuming this means DANDELION but you should update your configs.
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Found material id '38' in config. Assuming this means POPPY but you should update your configs.
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Found material id '39' in config. Assuming this means BROWN_MUSHROOM but you should update your configs.
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Found material id '40' in config. Assuming this means RED_MUSHROOM but you should update your configs.
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: web
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: noteblock
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: lit_pumpkin
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: monster_egg
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: red_mushroom_block:14
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: leaves:4
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: leaves:5
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: leaves:6
    [12:07:49 WARN]: Invalid material name: leaves:7
    [12:07:49 INFO]: [PreciousStones] Version 11.0 loaded
    [12:07:49 INFO]: [PreciousStones] Version 11.0 loaded
    [12:07:49 INFO]: [PreciousStones] SQLite Connection successful

10. Yeah Nathan, and that too! But would you please, please please be a sport and do it for the community? We are not that gifted as people like you who can actually understand the language that makes plugins run on Spigot......

If you decide to help us out, yoou know you make a whole lot of people very very very happy, including me....

Thanks Nathan....

11. The Download Link is actually broken

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I think that is just what it says- that's all stuff from your config file, not anything I can fix int he plugin. You'll have to update your configs to the new names for everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I have a few servers that are willing to pay for updates if you decide to switch to a premium . We life by this plugin.For the past 6 years

14. +1 Download link is broken.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. How to translate this plugin? upload_2018-10-27_16-40-2.png

16. allowedList: '{yellow}Allowed: {aqua}{1.allowed}'
    alreadyAllowed: '{aqua}{1.player} is already allowed'
    announceToAllowedPlayers: ' {dark-gray}* {aqua}{1.message}'
    blockIsBlacklisted: '{red}{1.blockid} is blacklisted, skipped.'
    blocksSkipped: '{red}{1.count} blocks skipped.'
    blocksSkipped2: '{red}(Their destination locations already had blocks on them)'
    buyQuestion: '{dark-gray}* {aqua}Type {green}/ps buy {aqua}to purchase'
    bypassDisabled: '{aqua}Bypass mode disabled'
    bypassEnabled: '{aqua}Bypass mode enabled'
    cannotAllowAsGuest: '{red}You are a guest in this field, you cannot allow players.'
    cannotAssignAsOwners: '{aqua}Cannot assign groups or clans as owners'
    cannotBreakHidden: '{red}Cannot break hidden field, unhide it first'
    cannotChangeGameMode: '{red}Cannot change your game mode in this field'
    cannotEnable: Could not enable the field
    cannotExpand: '{red} Cannot expand the field, it overflows available volume by {1.volume} blocks.'
    cannotHideOrphan: '{red}Cannot hide orphaned field'
    cannotPlaceNextToRedstone: '{red}Cannot place blocks next to a redstone-enabled field you don''t own'
    cannotRedefineWhileCuboid: '{red}The field has sub-fields inside of it thus cannot be redifined.'
    cannotRemovePlayerInField: '{red}Cannot remove a player that''s currently in your field'
    cannotRemoveWithSubplots: '{red}Cannot remove fields that have plot-fields inside of it. You must remove them first before you can remove this field.'
    cannotReshapeWhileCuboid: '{red}Cannot reshape a translocation cuboid once its in use'
    cannotTakeOwnership: '{aqua}You cannot take ownership of this field. It has been given to: {1.new-owner}'
    cannotTeleportInsideField: '{red}Cannot teleport inside a field with the prevent-teleport flag'
    cannotUseItemHere: '{red}You cannot hold that item here.'
    cannotUseItemMoved: '{red}You cannot hold that item here, it has been moved out of the way.'
    cleanedOrphanedFields: '{aqua}Cleaned {1.count} orphaned fields'
    cleanedOrphanedUnbreakables: '{aqua}Cleaned {1.count} orphaned unbreakable blocks'
    clearedSnitch: '{aqua}Cleared the snitch list'
    commandAll: all
    commandAllow: allow
    commandAllowall: allowall
    commandAllowed: allowed
    commandBlacklistAdded: '{aqua}The command has been blacklisted'
    commandBlacklistCleared: '{aqua}Blacklisted commands cleared'
    commandBlacklistUsage: '{red}Usage: /ps blacklistcommand who'

17. I can not translate into Russian

18. oh sorry I misunderstood what you were asking , my apoligies

19. Hi, someone can help me?
    After placing a "vip protection" (175x256x175) the servers freez for a short time...

https://hastebin.com/fahopohadu.md

PaperSpigot 1.12.2 LATEST
    PS version: 10.7.2

plugins:
    [​IMG]