Premium plugin in approval

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by iAmGio, May 26, 2016.

1. Hi Spigot,
    I published a premium plugin friday, but after 6 days it is still in approval (not refused).
    Why?

Sorry for my bad english.

2. Only 3 people are doing the approving right now. and they dont do it 24/7 so be patient

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Are you sure you published it? Maybe miss click xD

4. [​IMG]

5. Contact with forum admins :)

6. electronicboy

IRC Staff

Be patient, The people approving resources have other stuff to do as well, Spigot doesn't have a massive team of people helping and so a backlog can form. Also, No need to contact admins or anything, Just wait.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. There are hundreds of premium plugins submitted all the time, most of them don't deserve to be premium, so the staff are always busy denying them, but they have to do a ton of work with it, also, if I remember right, only 2 or 3 of the staff do the plugin checking.

8. joshwenke

Wiki Team

So many premium plugins (many of them very low-quality) get submitted... and we only have a few reviewers. I would love to see more people be hired as reviewers, (and I'm not sure what was ever done about that one announcement a few months ago when they were looking for reviewers), but right now there's just a few people.

Best thing is to wait. If it takes more than 2 weeks, you could send them an email. But you will have to wait quite a bit.

The best thing to do if you want to sell plugins the right way is to get them off the Spigot resource section. More customization, you can put in your own anti-piracy checks, and you don't need to meet Spigot's requirements.

9. I have to do to put a premium plugin??

10. joshwenke

Wiki Team

What?

11. As I approve me to published premium plugins

12. It's long but patient :/

13. Do not understand directly what do you mean? ;D
    Well, but nice that you make your premium plugin for free

• Like Like x 1
  14. you need be pacient

15. Post farming (?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. They're probably taking so long on purpose because you made this thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1