Premium(second) currency plugin.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by tomkow2014, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Hi, I'm looking for a plugin (or if it's possible, without a plugin) for a premium currency. Players would buy it for realy money and buy ranks, items in-game.

2. What do you mean by Premium Currency? Real Life Money? If so use Buycraft.

3. Use tebex and make a store and set it up
    You can add auto cammands when somone buys somthing watch some yt on it

4. Thanks for the answer.
    That's not what i mean. I already have an online store but instead of buying ranks directly in the store, I want players to buy second 'premium' currency to buy ranks in-game.

5. Isn't this against EULA?

6. Are they really going to enforce it on a small non-English server? It would make buying things easier as my host provided shop is very simple. But I guess I'll pass.

7. pReMiUm CurRencY is the dumbest thing I’ve heard. Assuming I know anything about economics it’s a meaningless title

and yeah it’s against the EULA

But yes you could easily set this up with a simple command and buy craft and a plugin

8. I don't see the point but you could easily do this with something like PlayerPoints.

9. This is exactly what mobile games do (On Clash of clans and clas royale you hame gold coins and gems, for example). I remember once seeing a video that explains why and how this works but I dont remember the exact points. The thing is that having 2 currencies makes people forget that they are spending actual money and they just think something like: "Oh! Its just 5 gems" but those 5 gems are 10USD.

So, I guess that if you do it right it can be a good technic.