Solved PREMIUM

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by ilias2002, May 25, 2016.

1. Hello
    I have published a lot of plugin but what else should I do to become a premium ?

2. And I have backup code...

3. JamesJ

Supporter

How can you even expect your premium plugin to be accepted if you can't even use a search feature?

4. What do you mean with this...
    I have make a lot of good plugin for example I have make a minigame.
    In spigot I upload no so good plugins because I am waiting the time to be premium...
    I think that I have do all steps... -_-

5. JamesJ

Supporter

6. User Requirements
    •6 week old account <<--- DONE
    •50 posts <<--- what mean with posts ? (plugins ? Or message?)
    •2 free resources <<--- DONE
    •Two-step verification enabled with saved backup codes <<--- DONE

7. Don't bump within 24 hours. Before continue, read the rules first. 50 post means 50 posts. What is hard to understand about that? I suggest for you not to just come here and trying to get money by premium plugins. This is not minecraft market. If you wan't only money, go to minecraftmarket. Spigot here is for the fun, community and player's not all about the premium plugins and money.

8. MiniDigger

Supporter

if it doesn't work, YOU have missed something.
    When did you activate 2fa?

9. What do you mean with 2fa

I don't do for money... I am here a lot of days ... And I would like to sell my plugin because now I upload (free) plugins which isn't very good

10. If you can't upload premium plugins now, because you meet all the requirements, than your access to premium plugins has been revoked because you broke the rules. (I think)

11. MiniDigger

Supporter

two factor authenification (•Two-step verification)
    wat? whis is publishing free plugins not very good? You say you don't do it for the money but you say uploading them free is bad...

12. I have never broke the rules :( and I have do all steps

13. I mean that I have make better plugins which I would like to sell it and my FREE plugins is useful and a lot of people have download

14. And I have do 2fa

15. I do not understand what to do ... If I do mention?

16. @MiniDigger THANKS YOU I had forgot 1 step lol thanks bro

17. MiniDigger

Supporter

if you can't even follow the easy steps to make your account able to post premium ressources, how do you plan on creating plugins that are worth beeing premium?
    ppl like you make me sad...

18. You wot m8