Premiums and No-Premiums see different Skins

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Plugin Development' started by GeraldFrito, Jun 8, 2021.

1. I have cracked servers. Premiums can see Player's Skin of others and itself, but No-Premium only see TLauncher Skins and others who have too, include if I use the same method that I used on Premiums.

Here is the method what I use on LoginEvent:
    PendingConnection pendingConnection = event.getConnection();

Class<?> initialHandlerClass = pendingConnection.getClass();
    Field loginProfile = initialHandlerClass.getDeclaredField("loginProfile");

String skin = "";
    String signature = "";

switch (new Random().nextInt(3))
    {
    case 0:
    skin =//code of texture;
    signature =//code of signature;
    break;

case 1:
    skin =//code of texture;
    break;

case 2:
    skin =//code of texture;
    break;
    }

LoginResult.Property property = new LoginResult.Property("textures", skin, signature);
    LoginResult loginResult = new LoginResult(pendingConnection.getUniqueId().toString(), pendingConnection.getName(), new LoginResult.Property[] {property});

loginProfile.setAccessible(true);
    loginProfile.set(pendingConnection, loginResult);

I modified a little bit. For example, when Nickname is not registered at Mojang, I try tu put default Skins (Steve and Alex), but on TLauncher has others skins (a Miner and a Hacker texture, as Alex and Steve). They see those skins, while Premium see default Skins (Alex and Steve) on them if the condition above are.

How can I do posible to cancel No-Premium or player using TLauncher, not see TLauncher's Skins? I though on sending packets, but before I tried and I investigated that it doesn't work on BungeeCoord servers, if it is cracked.

• Funny Funny x 1