Premium PremiumVanish - Stay hidden [+Bungee support] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by MyzelYam, Nov 10, 2015.

1. For some reason /networkvanish doesn't seem to work for me. I use waterfall but I just tried using normal bungeecord but it still didn't work. I have the permission sv.networkvanish set to admins in my bungee config.

2. Sikatsu

Patron

On bungee, when we switch from a server it keeps saying ''Player left in vanish'' ''Player joined in vanish''. It also puts us in vanish again each time we switch from a server. Is there a way to fix that? Since those servers are global.

And when i'm on a different server and a vanish player logs in on the lobby, I don't see ''player joined in vanish'' but just the default joined game message. Isn't there a way to make it global?

#1342 Sikatsu, Aug 11, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  3. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

4. Does this support the type of feature minecraft mondays has where the vanished player could be a semi transparent floating head with there name above them

if not can you make it a feature.

5. I wanted to ask you the way you did to detect the double shift

6. Unfortunately that behavior is hardcoded into the game and cant be altered without improvements to the Bukkit API. You should be able to avoid them using creative or spectator mode though (You can restrict what vanished players can do in those gamemodes using the restrictive settings section in the config).
    In which way does it not work? What message shows up or are there any errors in the console? BTW the permission is pv.networkvanish, not sv.networkvanish!
    Sounds like your join/leave message plugin needs to add support for PremiumVanish. Which plugin are you using to announce those messages?
    There isnt a built-in placeholder but BTLP should remove vanished players from the tablist of anyone who doesnt have BTLP's permission to see hidden players automatically.
    Yes, PV only shows the heads of invisible players that you are allowed to see by default. They are only transparent if you are in spectator mode (spectator mode is most likely also how minecraft monday does it).
    PlayerToggleSneakEvent and a few hashmaps to store the player's previous gamemode and when the player pressed shift last time.

7. Sikatsu

Patron

I am using ChatControl to show join/leave messages. I found out though, that players do not see the default [+] and [-] but only other staff members.

8. Generally the fake join/leave messages are not global and PV can only stop local join/leave messages from appearing when a player joins the game/another connected server. Bungee global join/leave message plugins generally dont support vanish plugins since there are only a few vanish plugins that support bungee-level invisibility like PV. You can use a plugin like ExecuteEverywhere to broadcast fake join/leave messages globally using the Vanish/Reappear commands. If the global join/leave messages plugin supports permissions you can use those in the vanish/reappear commands to stop vanished players from activating join/leave messages. Those hacks might improve the situation, but I dont think that there is any way to achieve proper global join/leave messages with "joined silently" messages for staff and vanish support without a custom bungee plugin with PV support.
    Can you provide us your PV config settings for fake join/leave messages?

9. MyzelYam updated PremiumVanish - Stay hidden [+Bungee support] with a new update entry:

[2.5.0] Readded protocol hiders, '/pv scoreboard' and bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sikatsu

Patron

Using PremiumVanish and ChatControl, it's not able to stop the message from sending in vanish.

11. Assuming you are talking about the chat message confirmations, you can try out different AsyncPlayerChatEventPriority options in the compatibility settings (lowest, low, normal, highest, monitor)

12. Sikatsu

Patron

I tried them all, but this still happens: http://prntscr.com/oxl4th

13. It works for a bungeecord message command?

14. Got this error when I installed the latest version...
    Code (Text):
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] Unknown exception occurred!
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] You have an outdated configuration, regenerating it by using '/pv recreatefiles' might fix this problem!
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] Message:
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] 1
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] General information:
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] ServerVersion: git-Spigot-1981d55-860b354 (MC: 1.14.4)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] PluginVersion: 2.5.0
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] ServerPlugins: CoreProtect v2.17.5, WorldEdit v7.0.1-rc1;edb2e91, Playtime v1.2.5, PlaceholderAPI v2.10.3, ClearLag v3.0.6, ProtocolLib v4.5.0-SNAPSHOT, CommandSpy v2.0, MVdWPlaceholderAPI v3.0.1, FastAsyncWorldEdit v1.13-breaking, AsyncWorldEdit v3.6.10, CheckNameHistory v3.1.0, PermissionsEx v1.23.4, PlaceholderHook v0.3.0, Tab v6.6.0, Vault v1.7.2-b107, EZRanksPro v1.8.0, Essentials v2.17.1.0, SexyMotd v1.5, PlotSquared v4.298, WorldGuard v7.0.1-beta-01;14e7525, Multiverse-Core v4.0.0-b766, EssentialsProtect v2.17.1.0, EssentialsChat v2.17.1.0, PrisonBalance v1.95, MineResetLite v4.2.2-VK, EssentialsSpawn v2.17.1.0, EnjinMinecraftPlugin v3.5.7, AutoSell v1.9.1,
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] Settings:
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] MsgsVersion: 2.4.9
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] Settings: ||InvisibilityFeatures.NightVisionEffect>true||InvisibilityFeatures.DisableDamage>true||InvisibilityFeatures.DisableHunger>true||InvisibilityFeatures.DisableMobTarget>true||InvisibilityFeatures.DisablePreventBlockPlacement>true||InvisibilityFeatures.RequireChatMessageSuffix>/||InvisibilityFeatures.OpenChestsSilently>true||InvisibilityFeatures.OpenPlayerInventoryOnRightClick>true||InvisibilityFeatures.AllowSpectatorInventoryEdit>true||InvisibilityFeatures.DisablePressurePlates>true||InvisibilityFeatures.DisablePush>false||InvisibilityFeatures.HideInTablist>true||InvisibilityFeatures.HideInGame>true||InvisibilityFeatures.HideSpectatorMode>true||InvisibilityFeatures.DefaultPickUpItemsOption>false||InvisibilityFeatures.VanishCommands>[]||InvisibilityFeatures.ReappearCommands>[]||InvisibilityFeatures.CustomCommandMessages./examplemsg1 <vanished>>&cPlayer not found||InvisibilityFeatures.DisableEnvironmentalDamageAfterReappear>5||InvisibilityFeatures.SetSleepingIgnored>true||InvisibilityFeatures.SwitchGamemode>true||VanishStateFeatures.AutoVanishOnJoin>true||VanishStateFeatures.ReappearOnWorldChange>false||VanishStateFeatures.ReappearOnQuit>false||VanishStateFeatures.CheckPermissionOnWorldChange>false||VanishStateFeatures.CheckPermissionOnQuit>false||VanishStateFeatures.CheckPermissionOnLogin>true||IndicationFeatures.LayeredPermissions.EnableSeePermission>true||IndicationFeatures.LayeredPermissions.LayeredSeeAndUsePermissions>false||IndicationFeatures.LayeredPermissions.MaxLevel>100||IndicationFeatures.LayeredPermissions.HideInvisibleInCommands>false||IndicationFeatures.LayeredPermissions.AlternatePermissionChecking>false||IndicationFeatures.LayeredPermissions.StrictSetLevelPermissionChecking>false||IndicationFeatures.MarkVanishedPlayersAsSpectators>true||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.Fly.Enable>true||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.Fly.DisableOnReappear>true||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.GameMode.ChangeToOnVanish.Default>KEEP||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.GameMode.ChangeToOnVanish.ExampleWorld123>SPECTATOR||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.GameMode.ChangeToOnReappear.Default>KEEP||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.GameMode.ChangeToOnReappear.AnotherExampleWorld2>SURVIVAL||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.GameMode.ReApplyGameModeChangeOnWorldChange>true||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.GameMode.ReApplyGameModeChangeOnJoin>true||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.GameMode.AlwaysApplyOnJoinVanished>true||SurvivalFriendlyFeatures.Location.TeleportBackOnReappear>false||MessageOptions.FakeJoinQuitMessages.BroadcastFakeQuitOnVanish>true||MessageOptions.FakeJoinQuitMessages.BroadcastFakeJoinOnReappear>true||MessageOptions.FakeJoinQuitMessages.AnnounceVanishReappearToAdmins>true||MessageOptions.FakeJoinQuitMessages.SendMessageOnlyToAdmins>false||MessageOptions.FakeJoinQuitMessages.SendMessageOnlyToUsers>false||MessageOptions.HideRealJoinQuitMessages>true||MessageOptions.ReappearOnQuitHideLeaveMsg>true||MessageOptions.AnnounceRealJoinQuitToAdmins>true||MessageOptions.RemindVanishedOnJoin>true||MessageOptions.DisplayActionBar>true||RestrictiveOptions.PreventBlockBreaking>true||RestrictiveOptions.PreventBlockPlacing>true||RestrictiveOptions.PreventBlockUse>false||RestrictiveOptions.PreventInteract>true||RestrictiveOptions.PreventHittingEntities>true||RestrictiveOptions.PreventDroppingItems>true||RestrictiveOptions.PreventModifyingOwnInventory>true||RestrictiveOptions.PreventModifyingOtherInventory>true||RestrictiveOptions.PreventSpectatorTeleporting>false||RestrictiveOptions.PreventCreativeItemGrab>true||RestrictiveOptions.HiddenCoordinates>false||RestrictiveOptions.Commands.VanishedCommandBlacklist>[examplecommand123test]||RestrictiveOptions.Commands.UseAsWhitelist>false||ExternalInvisibility.ServerList.AdjustAmountOfOnlinePlayers>true||ExternalInvisibility.ServerList.AdjustListOfLoggedInPlayers>true||ScoreboardOptions.Enable>false||ScoreboardOptions.Permission>true||ScoreboardOptions.Sidebar.ScoreboardHeader>&6>       PremiumVanish       <||ScoreboardOptions.Sidebar.Lines>[, &aTarget: &f%target% %locked%, #, #&aPing: &f%ping%, , &aTPS: &f%tps%, #, #&aHealth: &f%health%/%maxhealth%hp, , &aTime: &f%time{hh:mma | yyyy/MM/dd}%, ]||ScoreboardOptions.Sidebar.InfoUpdateInterval>5||ScoreboardOptions.Targeting.AutoTargetClosestPlayer>true||ScoreboardOptions.Targeting.TargetOnRightClick>true||ScoreboardOptions.Targeting.TargetGlows>true||HookOptions.EnableEssentialsHook>true||HookOptions.EnableDynmapHook>true||HookOptions.DynmapSendJoinLeaveMessages>true||HookOptions.EnableLibsDisguisesHook>true||HookOptions.EnableDisguiseCraftHook>true||HookOptions.EnableTrailGUIHook>true||HookOptions.EnableSuperTrailsHook>true||HookOptions.EnablePlaceholderAPIHook>true||HookOptions.EnableMVdWPlaceholderAPIHook>true||HookOptions.EnableCitizensHook>true||HookOptions.EnableCustomParticleEffectsHook>true||HookOptions.EnableNametagEditHook>true||HookOptions.EnableFeatherBoardHook>true||HookOptions.EnableEnjinMinecraftPluginHook>true||HookOptions.EnableCMIHook>true||InvisibilityMethod.PlayerHider>Hybrid||InvisibilityMethod.Advanced.DisabledInvisibilityModules>[ScoreboardTeam, TabComplete]||CompatibilityOptions.PlayerJoinEventPriority>HIGH||CompatibilityOptions.PlayerQuitEventPriority>HIGH||CompatibilityOptions.AsyncPlayerChatEventPriority>HIGH||CompatibilityOptions.PlayerCommandPreprocessEventPriority>HIGH||MiscellaneousOptions.Bungeecord.Enable>false||MiscellaneousOptions.Bungeecord.Ip>||MiscellaneousOptions.Bungeecord.Port>3306||MiscellaneousOptions.Bungeecord.CustomURI>||MiscellaneousOptions.Bungeecord.User>****||MiscellaneousOptions.Bungeecord.Password>****||MiscellaneousOptions.Bungeecord.Database>||MiscellaneousOptions.Bungeecord.BasicDatabaseConnector>false||MiscellaneousOptions.AntiSpam.AntiSpamCheck>true||MiscellaneousOptions.AntiSpam.AntiSpamDelay>1||MiscellaneousOptions.AntiSpam.AlwaysCoverVanish>false||MiscellaneousOptions.Command.Name>pv||MiscellaneousOptions.Command.Aliases>[premiumvanish, v, vanish]||MiscellaneousOptions.Command.ForceOverrideForAliases>true||MiscellaneousOptions.UpdateChecker.Enable>true||MiscellaneousOptions.UpdateChecker.NotifyAdmins>true||ConfigVersion>2.4.9||
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] StackTrace:
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at de.myzelyam.premiumvanish.bukkit.commands.subcommands.RecreateFiles.execute(RecreateFiles.java:26)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at de.myzelyam.premiumvanish.bukkit.commands.SubCommandMgr.execute(SubCommandMgr.java:256)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at de.myzelyam.premiumvanish.bukkit.commands.FlexibleCommand.execute(FlexibleCommand.java:63)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:149)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:710)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:695)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.handleCommandQueue(DedicatedServer.java:433)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:397)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28][SMPICNIC] Command Sent successfully: "pv recreatefiles"
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:969)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:814)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] You have an outdated configuration, regenerating it by using '/pv recreatefiles' might fix this problem!
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] Please include this information
    [30-08-2019 20:22:28] if you report the issue.

15. Hi,
    Wondering if there was anyway to change the commands from /pv , i have another plugin that uses it i all , i tried supervanish and same issue it interferes with another plugin.
    Any info would be great.

16. Which command are you talking about? Generally the CustomCommandMessages feature does work for bungee commands if it's configured in PV's bungee config.
    Looks like I've made a mistake in the recreate command in the last update. I currently dont have time to update but I'll fix it as soon as possible. Meanwhile you can also regenerate your config files by deleting them and reloading PV.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes. You can change /pv to something else in PremiumVanish's config file.

18. Did you really try them all? If you arent using some kind of bungee bridge plugin that would be very weird, since all PV does is cancel the AsyncPlayerChatMessageEvent which is standard plugin behavior. Using a lower event priority should normally fix that. If it doesnt, please try contacting ChatControl's author about it. If you are using some kind of bungee bridge plugin, which one? That could override PV's behavior.

19. Sikatsu

Patron

I am using ChatControl's bungee bridge and using ChatControl's bungee chat.

Would also like to point out this issue: https://github.com/kangarko/ChatControl-Pro/issues/1362

20. Hello, can you add
    Code (Text):
    BungeeApi#canSee(ProxiedPlayer viewer, ProxiedPlayer viewd);
    like there is for the normal api? Or is that not really possible