Premuim Plugins?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by The_Real_45x7, Apr 25, 2017.

1. {Removed}

#1 The_Real_45x7, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. Choco

No on the second one, and you are either false or seeing people that have posted premium resources before "60 posts" was a requirement. You only have 2 positive ratings, and have only made 15 messages on the forum. It also looks like you rushed your resources because they were all posted on the same day within 5 hours, and two of them only posted within 30 minutes of each other. Post some quality resources

3. Yes you need 60+ posts to post a paid plugin

4. He does need 60+ posts but actually his plugins/skripts are actually pretty good. i would recommand downloading one of them before judging his plugins/skripts

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  5. Choco

I'm not judging them. I'm saying that they seem rushed because they were all released in the span of 5 hours, which means that they were only published to gain access to premium resource publication. That's not what that requirement is there for. It's there to encourage people to make resources to contribute to our community before leeching from it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. JamesJ

Supporter

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. First off. I did not rush my plugins/skripts. I had plugins/skript line up ready to go so I decided to post them all in 1 day. I am not that fast at coding plugins or making scripts

8. maldahleh

Wiki Team

He's not saying they're not good, he's saying they're rushed (or very small), see for example:
    [​IMG]

That's all the LocalWarps Skript is. Now to the OP, not saying it's not good but it looks like something put together quickly just so it can be posted so that you can meet premium resource guidelines.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Actually I post small usefull scripts/plugins I will be updating theses a lot and adding new features so they are not rush. I had plugins/skripts line up to add.

10. What use is this plugin? Skript*

11. What do you mean?

12. JamesJ

Supporter

You write Skripts. Not plugins. Please don't use the term "plugins" in your posts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Skripts/plugins my bad

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. JamesJ

Supporter

A skript is not a plugin. Please don't insult plugin developers with that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lots of people make remakes of stuff.

16. Yes I code scripts and plugins. is what I meant

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1