Spigot PrettySimpleShop 1.7.1

A pretty simple shop plugin. No signs required. Supports DoubleChests and claim protections!

1. RoboMWM submitted a new resource:

PrettySimpleShop - A pretty simple shop plugin. No signs required. Supports DoubleChests!

Read more about this resource...

2. RoboMWM updated PrettySimpleShop with a new update entry:

1.2.1 - Even more GUI fanciness than CustomItemRecipe's update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. just do not link the download button to the bukkit page of the plugin! Bukkit is dead

4. No,
    • Bukkit lives on, though is maintained by the spigot team; it's still referred to (and is) the Bukkit API. (This is the code that is licensed differently and was not DMCA'd)
      • Spigot-API is on top of this, which adds a few extra API things, but nothing significant (in terms of quantity).
      • Craftbukkit, the implementation, is also similarly maintained
    As for the BukkitDev website, that is being maintained by CurseForge, and it is still very much alive.

Regardless of everything above - I still don't see how this impacts the plugin in any way. The plugin can be downloaded directly (there's no cloudflare or proxy blocking the download like spigot does) with no restriction or signin, etc. required. So... yea.

In other words, I don't see why linking the download to a site hosted by Curseforge/BukkitDev is a big no-no, unless you have something against Curseforge...

5. RoboMWM updated PrettySimpleShop with a new update entry:

6. RoboMWM updated PrettySimpleShop with a new update entry:

7. There's a few 1.13 issues, maybe they can be fixed at some point? :giggle:

1. When you first place down a chest, set a price, and then open the chest: https://i.imgur.com/bLjRZfz.png

2. When you right-click a chest in attempt to buy something from it: https://i.imgur.com/sXZlCPz.png

3. When breaking a shop, the item continues to float until server restart: https://i.imgur.com/ig6Obd4.png

4. When I decided to customize the shop name like so: https://i.imgur.com/PFQVnlf.png - items stopped floating above the shop when I created them. Only when I reset them back to default did the items appear at the top.
    Note: I think when I had shops created this way, they weren't really stored in the "chunks_containingShops.data" (because the file wasn't created).

8. FYI you don't right click to buy. It's left click to inspect, and either /buy or double left click. Thanks for reports, prolly shoulda put on the issue tracker so I don't forget but this is ok.

9. Paste your config.yml

10. Is there anyway to give certain people access to setting up a shop. I have a Merchant rank for players, and I don't want non merchants to have access to the /shop command is there anyway to stop that.

11. Ok, so first off /shop is only an informative command. It does nothing other than tell players how to buy from and create shops.

All versions before 1.3 require the chest to be renamed to "shop" (or whichever you specify in the config) in order to become a shop. I've removed this requirement in 1.3 (which I forgot to release an update here, but will do so shortly).

I suppose I can add a permission to use /setprice though, which is how one creates and edits a shop. Make a request on github issues (click the "source" URL on overview page) so I don't forget.

12. Let me rephrase it, I want it so non-merchants cannot create a shop, they can buy/sell from Merchants shops just not own one.

13. Do you have a dedicated shop area/world?

14. yes

15. Then it's easy, just don't give permission to non-merchants to open chests in that area.

16. RoboMWM updated PrettySimpleShop with a new update entry:

17. When trying to set the price i get an error.
    Also it is possible to remove the <plugin name version by RoboMWM> when using /shop?

Code (Text):
    _Ultima_ issued server command: /setprice 1
    ERROR 13-10-2018 22:25:23
    22:25:23Could not pass event InventoryOpenEvent to PrettySimpleShop v1.3.2
    Console 13-10-2018 22:25:23
    22:25:23org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:308) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:485) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callInventoryOpenEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:777) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.EntityPlayer.openContainer(EntityPlayer.java:831) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.BlockChest.interact(SourceFile:219) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.IBlockData.interact(SourceFile:281) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerInteractManager.a(PlayerInteractManager.java:492) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1242) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:37) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:1) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.a(SourceFile:10) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:514) [?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:199) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:900) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:835) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:733) [spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:844) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.robomwm.prettysimpleshop.shop.ShopAPI.setPrice(ShopAPI.java:98) ~[?:?]
    at com.robomwm.prettysimpleshop.shop.ShopListener.onOpenInventory(ShopListener.java:203) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:304) ~[spigot-1.13.1.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
    ... 20 more

18. Thanks for the report, fix will be published soon. /shop functions as a purely informative command; the additional configurable help info was added later on.